Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Yeah she is telling her what to say and she’s writing it to me she did not help her case trying to intimidate me out of my house that will not go down well
That explains why the writing was slightly more coherent than sabby’s usual ramblings. Shocking that an apparent drug dealer has one up on you. 🤭

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
Only came across her recently made one comment and got blocked for no reason well just asked a question
That's how most people ended up here to be fair. She doesn't like people questioning her narratives so she paints them as trolls and deletes the comments and blocks the users.

They find here for a place to talk and thus this community was built.

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
I just said she stopped buying all stupid things from home bargains reduced things in primark that she clearly doesn’t need , clothes for dolls etc she would be able to have some savings for vet bills etc
Ohh she really really hates people questioning her spending habits.

The vet bills she just hopes others will feel sorry and help out. She doesn't actually give that much of a damn about the animals.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
How funny that Sabrina’s gone radio silent now… does she need more time to figure out how to lie and/or deflect her way out of this one? 🧐

Your exactly right she’s been caught and has no come back I’ve posted it all on my fb named her and Melinda and what they said 😳 people need to know what she is at and unlike her post about me I have proof

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Reckon the mum at 42 is OK with losing the grandchildren completely because of the daughter being scabs mouthpiece?
Think it's about time the mother knows all about her daughter's crap who knows maybe someone will send her prints an a letter of all her daughters carry on ... Yano stuff that she can't deny and a copy 2 her sisters 😁