Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
On a side note, I find it so funny how Minger has been immortalised as Mine the Hippo due to us calling her a hippo and then Sevda the Seagull using it as their account name, to the point now where people refer to the account as Hippo for short (just saw on thissinglemama’s thread) 🤣 I wonder if those guys know it’s referring to Sevda’s sister LMFAO

So Minger is being called a hippo over and over again by lots of people 😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just seen a video Cinderswish and her husband have done explaining why they pronounce doner as duner as they were getting lots of questions. They said that’s the correct way to pronounce it in Turkish and why people say if differently in English. Their response wasn’t bitchy or anything. When Sev tried to explain she just came across so rude and nasty to her followers.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone would think she was getting an Oscar 🤬, the short piece of hair at the front, the way she sniffs, the weird thing she does with her mouth like Hannibal Lecter did when he said lava beans and chianti, the way she laughs, her nails basically everything pisses me off about her 😂
It's the over the top hand and arms action she does all the time , really fs me off . Even worse when she's got horrible witch fake nails on!

Mar 2, 2024
Both in relation to yesterday. Where she said she had to take Ela to school "get a list" walk Wocco filwm an advert edit an advert (if she has time) wrap a birfday present and read the rest of an induction(whatever the do that means). Yet the poor thing was so busy she would've appreciated a home made curry as she didn't have time to cook herself. My heart bleeds.

I can’t with how dumb she is. It enrages me. Once again, she’s missing the point of that comment. It wasn’t specific to that day she was allegedly so busy!! The person was pointing out that Sevda can make a curry anytime she wants because they don’t always eat the same s as a family anyway.

Mar 2, 2024
It’s like that comment about Ela’s lunchbox all over again. Someone comments saying their school doesn’t allow junk food or whatever and she snips back saying Ela wasn’t taking the lunch to school that day. Ok but what about the other 300 days when she does take that same s to school!! So bitchy yet so dumb!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
It’s like that comment about Ela’s lunchbox all over again. Someone comments saying their school doesn’t allow junk food or whatever and she snips back saying Ela wasn’t taking the lunch to school that day. Ok but what about the other 300 days when she does take that same s to school!! So bitchy yet so dumb!
She has a rebuttal for any comment that even remotely questions her choices. She always has some sort of excuse or pathetic explanation. Just own up to the fact your child’s lunch is not nutritional in any way and you don’t have enough brain cells to think of anything different than a cheese and cucumber sandwich, yogurt flakes, Oreos and grapes

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She has a rebuttal for any comment that even remotely questions her choices. She always has some sort of excuse or pathetic explanation. Just own up to the fact your child’s lunch is not nutritional in any way and you don’t have enough brain cells to think of anything different than a cheese and cucumber sandwich, yogurt flakes, Oreos and grapes
“Don’t have enough brain cells” 😂😂😂

True though, she really is so dim

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
She has also wasted so much money, when she was earning 6k a month she really should have been saving, paying more towards there mortgage! But no she had about 7 holidays, Costco cakes and all the takeaways.

Hopfully she comes back down to Earth with a bang. I don’t ever wish hate or bad things to happen to people, but her smugness, nastiness and thinking she is now above everyone really annoys me!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She has also wasted so much money, when she was earning 6k a month she really should have been saving, paying more towards there mortgage! But no she had about 7 holidays, Costco cakes and all the takeaways.

Hopfully she comes back down to Earth with a bang. I don’t ever wish hate or bad things to happen to people, but her smugness, nastiness and thinking she is now above everyone really annoys me!!
She really changed since she got lots of followers and money, can’t wait for her to go downhill. Doesn’t deserve any of this.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It's sad really that she wasted all that money flaunting it online. If she'd paid off more of their mortgage and put some aside into savings they'd be in a much better position and she'd have more flexibility with her next moves. As it is, she's wasted all of it thinking it would be that way forever.
The bint really thought she’d be making £6K a month for eating on camera forever 😂