Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Is mine hearing impaired? She kind of sounds like it! No offence to anyone - I wear a hearing aid but her voice and the way she forms words gives off that impression.. I cannot out my finger on it but something ainā€™t right!
I donā€™t know if sheā€™s hearing impaired, but she definitely has trouble speaking and formulating her thoughts into words. Itā€™s like thereā€™s a significant delay from her head to her mouth.

Mar 2, 2024
Wonder why she was so quiet yesterday!! Maybe she is realising more and more people are seeing through her and itā€™s all coming to a endšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ
I think she started picking up shifts at the pharmacy again and doesnā€™t want to tell anyone. Could also explain why she pre-filmed videos to post yesterday and why Ela is spending the night with Doormat a couple times a week now so she can take her to school in Begdaā€™s absence.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
They both think the whole ā€˜cheese pullā€™ is still a trend to show and to say! As always, this whole family seem behind the times on so much! I know people who laugh so much when Sevda goes on about ā€œOoooo look at the cheese pull on that!ā€ ā€¦or ā€œOh Guyzzz, thereā€™s not much of a cheese pull on that, but donā€™t ā€˜wuweeā€™, itā€™s still soooo good guyzz!ā€ Youā€™re so behind the times Sevda!
Iā€™m not even a fan of cheese pulls. šŸ˜‚

Mar 2, 2024
So is that Mr. Spud outing gifted? Sure sounds like it to me but she hasnā€™t declared it. We all know she would have snapped ā€œitā€™s not an adā€ otherwise.

So she is having Mr. Spud for lunch and a takeaway in the evening? And a bagel topped with pistachio cream for breakfast. Modewation and side plates, indeed šŸ·
She only kept the clip of her taking her card out of her wallet, but didnā€™t show herself actually paying for the food. I think she was gifted it and didnā€™t declare it. Wish we had caught the live Mr Spud was on to verify whether Begda paid or not.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
That was definitely an invite. She ONLY ever goes anywhere if itā€™s free/gifted. When have we ever seen her out and about eating if itā€™s not been gifted?
And they BOTH picked and picked at that food and took it home for sedat and Ella, how disgusting!
I wouldnā€™t like either of them touching my food let alone picking and eating from it.
They have a very very unhealthy obsession with cheese and cheese pulls make me sick. The grease and oil that comes with that makes my chest hurt looking at it!

Really think mine needs to eat a healthier diet and exercise more.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
It honestly knocks me sick that theyā€™re feeding their bellies to the max with free food and the thereā€™s children and babies dying of starvation in Palestine. Iā€™m sorry but you say you care about Palestine but you donā€™t sevda, you couldnā€™t give two ss about whatā€™s going on there, if you did, you would STOP showing the internet how greedy you are with food.

Mar 2, 2024
I think she started picking up shifts at the pharmacy again and doesnā€™t want to tell anyone. Could also explain why she pre-filmed videos to post yesterday and why Ela is spending the night with Doormat a couple times a week now so she can take her to school in Begdaā€™s absence.
Hands down my favourite theory yet!! šŸ˜‚