Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
How did you know her? In what way is her mum toxic and why do they never discuss their other sister?
I can see why the mother might be seen as toxic - the way she babies both of her daughters to the point where they seem incapable of doing normal household activities by themselves- packing a suitcase, putting Christmas trees up , going through fridges to help them to decide what food shopping to do !
And putting a bib on a 7 year old to eat toast. Something definitely not quite right there !

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s so incredibly patronising! She needs drastic mental health therapy. She HAS to feel more important and ‘above’ everybody! Saying “I’m so proud of you, well done” to Kaz! Sevda, you act like she’s a child or someone you’ve trained or coached! Kaz is an incredible lady with way more talent, intelligence and personality than you! She also, unlike you, has a genuine heart to reach out and give back into a worthy cause. She dresses amazingly, has a great relationship with her partner and has come through 2 bouts of cancer, with a ‘thriving’ attitude & mentality and has set up an incredible project to give back and help others. Sevda you should be saying “I admire you Kaz”. Stop everything being about YOU and giving people your stamp of approval on what they do. I’m sure you dream about being
invited to cut ribbons at grand openings! You need real help in getting a reality check. I almost am embarrassed for you - how self obsessed you are in living a fantasy life of fame. Why could you just go along to the event and just let Kaz be on camera explaining her cause for others to know without introducing her like you’ve been her mentor and you’re “so proud of her”! Just stop it. You’re making yourself look even more of a fool & idiot.

beasty

May 21, 2024
Hertfordshire
Who's ken dodd? I'm missing something 🤔 I know the actual ken dodd by the way 😀
How did you know her? In what way is her mum toxic and why do they never discuss their other sister?
They don't talk about the other sister that got away 😉 she's free from those nut jobs
Oh ya, that’s amazing, what ended up happening to the older sister and what kind of weight loss surgery did Begda get? We all know she did something. Send us a pic
Apparently for her dramatic weight loss for her wedding she stole tablets from the pharmacy she worked at 🤷🏼‍♂️

beasty

May 21, 2024
Hertfordshire
The older sister is alive and well happily married to an Englishman 😀 begda and the evil gran use to fall out with the older sister all the time over petty things and her and her husband just had enough and cut them out of thier lives

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s so incredibly patronising! She needs drastic mental health therapy. She HAS to feel more important and ‘above’ everybody! Saying “I’m so proud of you, well done” to Kaz! Sevda, you act like she’s a child or someone you’ve trained or coached! Kaz is an incredible lady with way more talent, intelligence and personality than you! She also, unlike you, has a genuine heart to reach out and give back into a worthy cause. She dresses amazingly, has a great relationship with her partner and has come through 2 bouts of cancer, with a ‘thriving’ attitude & mentality and has set up an incredible project to give back and help others. Sevda you should be saying “I admire you Kaz”. Stop everything being about YOU and giving people your stamp of approval on what they do. I’m sure you dream about being
invited to cut ribbons at grand openings! You need real help in getting a reality check. I almost am embarrassed for you - how self obsessed you are in living a fantasy life of fame. Why could you just go along to the event and just let Kaz be on camera explaining her cause for others to know without introducing her like you’ve been her mentor and you’re “so proud of her”! Just stop it. You’re making yourself look even more of a fool & idiot.

EXACTLY THIS!! You took all the words right out of my mouth.
She pats her like she’s coached her and she’s so proud of her like a big sis.
do OFF SEVDA! You are NOTHING compared to this selfless woman!!!

Mar 10, 2024
UK
The older sister is alive and well happily married to an Englishman 😀 begda and the evil gran use to fall out with the older sister all the time over petty things and her and her husband just had enough and cut them out of thier lives
I knew that doormat mum of sevdas was actually the biggest t amongst them all. She babies her daughters yet allows their relationship to get bad enough now she cant see her other grandkids. I wonder what theyd fight about

What about sevdas dad, whats he like? I recall a comment on tiktok saying we should look more towards him to understand why the sister cut ties

beasty

May 21, 2024
Hertfordshire
I knew that doormat mum of sevdas was actually the biggest t amongst them all. She babies her daughters yet allows their relationship to get bad enough now she cant see her other grandkids. I wonder what theyd fight about

What about sevdas dad, whats he like? I recall a comment on tiktok saying we should look more towards him to understand why the sister cut ties
The dad (esen) is just a big dopey wally and has no say in anything and goes along with it all

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

Your picture gets me every time!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂