Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Instagram isn’t going to save you you pathetic BEG
Because her Instagram stories are fing boring. I remember one day where she must have posted about 7 stories before 9am - all of her sitting around with Worzel Gummidge hair in her pyjamas waffling away about how she's fed Wocco , and she's going to make herself a tea and read the paper...🥱🥱🥱🥱

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Instagram isn’t going to save you you pathetic BEG
Because her Instagram stories are fing boring. I remember one day where she must have posted about 7 stories before 9am - all of her sitting around with Worzel Gummidge hair in her pyjamas waffling away about how she's fed Wocco , and she's going to make herself a tea and read the paper...🥱🥱🥱🥱

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Ella is having pancake and biscoff for breakfast.
My son is 13 and we have pancakes as a treat every so often (like once a month maybe).
I also don’t allow croissants or pan AW chocolate either or any kind of pastry for breakfast.
They have long days at school and need nutrition to start the day, it’s not rocket science.

What Sevda feeds her child is up to her but I’m telling you now, she will have diabetes by the age of 12 if she carries on. She will be obese when she’s older and she will be a very very unhappy child. Children who have sugar for breakfast DO NOT function properly for the rest of the day.

These are the most important stages of life, why is she ruining her child.
what gets me is how she allows her child to dictate what they will and will not eat. ewa likes the crust on this bread but not this bread, she wants this for dinner when seagull is making something else, etc etc. and she just gives in because…?

does she think it’s cute and quirky to have a little brat running the house? it seems whatever elosh wants elosh gets 😂 poor sedation doesn’t get a look in.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
what gets me is how she allows her child to dictate what they will and will not eat. ewa likes the crust on this bread but not this bread, she wants this for dinner when seagull is making something else, etc etc. and she just gives in because…?

does she think it’s cute and quirky to have a little brat running the house? it seems whatever elosh wants elosh gets 😂 poor sedation doesn’t get a look in.

She has a very lazy parenting attitude. She simply can’t be bothered to discipline her child correctly, it’s easier for her to say ‘okay elosh’ rather than TEACH her anything, because teaching takes time and effort and care, and all sevda is bothered about it’s eating and preparing ready meals for TikTok.
She does not care about her child.

Mar 2, 2024
Such a dilemma for Begda about whether to give the beer glass to Sedation or Turtle. She’s not going to pay for it anyway, so don’t know why it’s so hard. Trust Beg to not think of Sedation anyway. So fick.
This family remind me of a family I know where the dynamics are eerily similar. The married in ones are always playing second fiddle to the biological family, the dad is always favoured over the husband and the mum over the wife for example. I don't know how they put up with it.

Yes it's just a glass on this occasion but it's evident in other actions. Ordering a curry because that what they want, knowing Sedet doesn't like it for example.