Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I remember she went to an m&s event a while back maybe a year ago ish with Lisa -
THEY
ATE
EVERYTHING
!!!
Didn't she go to one with Fatilicious for the M&S Christmas food launch ? And insisted they go for a meal first and then shoved as much food down her gob as she could . And took some half eaten stuff back for Ewa ?

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
Did you see her dishing up her latest meal? She said she put extra butter on her Naan bread, grinned and did the head wobble 🤣🤣 said it was from Morrisons and their finest range 🤣 oh and had such a busy, busy day 🙄

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Didn't she go to one with Fatilicious for the M&S Christmas food launch ? And insisted they go for a meal first and then shoved as much food down her gob as she could . And took some half eaten stuff back for Ewa ?

Yes fatilicious - is that not Lisa? I’m rubbish with names. But yes the m&s Xmas one and they ate before hand! GREEEEEEDY FATTIES!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Yes fatilicious - is that not Lisa? I’m rubbish with names. But yes the m&s Xmas one and they ate before hand! GREEEEEEDY FATTIES!
They're both big. But yeah - they shovelled everything down their necks 🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
I don’t think she liked the homemade curry as much as the ready meal curry she had last week. I can tell by her facial expression after the first bite: it took a moment for her to register the flavor and then it’s a delayed fake “Mmm”.

She kept eating it to keep up appearances though, I mean she kinda had to.
That curry was swimming in oil, you could see it through the container. Greasy

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I don’t think she liked the homemade curry as much as the ready meal curry she had last week. I can tell by her facial expression after the first bite: it took a moment for her to register the flavor and then it’s a delayed fake “Mmm”.

She kept eating it to keep up appearances though, I mean she kinda had to.
Probably not processed and full of enough sugar for her

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
My husband and colleagues thought the same! They thought she was in her early 50’s. A few of my colleagues have seen Sevda at a M&S event and they mentioned she was very different looking, away from filters. Even older looking, weightier, broader and her whole face shape much rounder. They also said her skin was not good and she came across loud, bossy and apparently ate loads of the samples of food at the event. I can imagine 🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Can imagine she smuggled tons of food from the event into her bag for later

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I remember she went to an m&s event a while back maybe a year ago ish with Lisa -
THEY
ATE
EVERYTHING
!!!
I think it was for their Christmas range launch last autumn… She filmed herself eating lots of food, she came across so greedy in the vid 🐷 She also mentioned something about taking food back for Ela I think

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I remember thinking how greedy she was, literally didn’t stop
Uploaded it here 😂 She literally doesn’t stop eating… Also she takes a bite out of the chocolate croissant and then says she’s going to take it back for Ela and Sedat to have 🤢 At least give them a croissant which doesn’t have a bite out of it, disgusting bleep

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Uploaded it here 😂 She literally doesn’t stop eating… Also she takes a bite out of the chocolate croissant and then says she’s going to take it back for Ela and Sedat to have 🤢 At least give them a croissant which doesn’t have a bite out of it, disgusting bleep

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Omg what an absolute gannet! The sheer amount that she ate is astonishing!! You can also tell she’s not mooing after every bite so that’s clearly a put-on for her videos. Seriously why is she taking a bite out of the croissant and wrapping it up to take home. Just buy a fkn box you cheap bint