Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Tonight’s dish up dinner

1) she mentioned ela is getting older now so she can try on her on a mixed salad now.
2) why can’t that family use kitchen utensils properly, they can’t cut anything properly, they rip the food with a knife! fing dumb ss!
3)she was good today, she didn’t have Burger King - yeah right! She probably ate most of elas
4) she’s shouting to sedat as if it’s all happy families but really shes fed off because he had a double whopper at lunch, you can see the pissy mood she said it in
5)I’m surprise she doesn’t have yogurt and cucumber dip with her cup of tea, that woman is obsessed.

Also, she’s been wearing that smelly dress all day. Smelly woman!
Her diet is absolutely appalling. Good on Sedation for having a whopper. Needs a bit of meat on him. Beg no doubt restricts his food intake.

May 22, 2024
Australia
came Across this video…(tbh I’ve come across a lot from 2021 onwards and I can confirm, she’s always been a pig!)
But What IS that shape?? I’m so confused?????
I’d say it’s excess skin from being obese. I’m still trying to work out if she has had weight loss surgery but it seems impossible due to the amount she eats.

Mar 8, 2024
Didn’t watch the home and bargains video but reading here about it. She clearly controls sedat.. he has a job earning money. Wonder if she has control of his finances. Surely he’s got enough cop on to have control of his own money? But it does seem like she pays for everyfink. She cooks everyfink and he just says thankyou like a little sheepish kid. If the situation is like this then sevda needs to get a grip and stop being such a t. I’m glad he had Burger King. Bet he was glad he didn’t have to look at her cow chops and hear her mooooing. Disgusting she has ewa moooing now too. She’s such a pig the way she eats. No fing manners at all

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I would have to delete these if I looked like that eating, whole family disgusting. Why can’t they eat sensibly . Begda thinks she’s done something getting all the family on TikTok. Nah Begda you should be ashamed as you’ve highlighted that you are all feralas each other & your heads belong in the trough! Expect to be twolled , 💰 is obviously more important than your mental health!

Mar 2, 2024
What I don’t understand if all her little teeny bopper fans saying how lovely and sweet she is.. the real Sevda came out with how she spoke to Sedat about the watermelon.. that’s the real her.. the mask slipped for a moment and that’s how she treats them when the camera is not on.. her child must be so confused.. would be like living with two different people.. which is a massive red flag of a narc! I 💯 believe she is an absolute narc and very rude to those around her when no one is fiwming.. Sedat and Ela both looked petrified while she was going off on one! Also.. guaranteed they got the glasses she liked and not what Sedat picked.. I like we had been saying he had been MIA and all of a sudden he is back in the videos

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
What I don’t understand if all her little teeny bopper fans saying how lovely and sweet she is.. the real Sevda came out with how she spoke to Sedat about the watermelon.. that’s the real her.. the mask slipped for a moment and that’s how she treats them when the camera is not on.. her child must be so confused.. would be like living with two different people.. which is a massive red flag of a narc! I 💯 believe she is an absolute narc and very rude to those around her when no one is fiwming.. Sedat and Ela both looked petrified while she was going off on one! Also.. guaranteed they got the glasses she liked and not what Sedat picked.. I like we had been saying he had been MIA and all of a sudden he is back in the videos

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
She is so controlling and definitely a narcissist. The way she spoke to him was disgusting!
It’s ok for her to buy herself things ALL the time, but if they want something she doesn’t like it! She seemed to begrudge getting the marshmallows for Ella as her tone was off and poor Sedat couldn’t choose the glasses she had to take over!
This is the woman who brought her child a lunchbox for Christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️ It annoys me so much, she won’t even take Ella out if she has to dip her hand in her pocket! Another example was when she was at her friends the other day and her friend treated the kids to bubble tea, I bet it was the first time Ella had tried one and she couldn’t even let Ella have it to herself, she said me and Ella are going to share it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Pure greed & selfishness. She makes my blood boil 😡😡