Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Imagine shoving food into your mouth and watching yourself while you do it?
Sick people, this is disgusting!!!! Revolting!
Why doesn’t she cut it up? Why bite it on the fork?
This is beyond revolting. Does she think standing and doing that is a better angle? Ffs just put the camera away…not everyone is meant to be on social media and especially doing what she’s doing at the size she is

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
This is beyond revolting. Does she think standing and doing that is a better angle? Ffs just put the camera away…not everyone is meant to be on social media and especially doing what she’s doing at the size she is

The dad was at the table doing his eat with me so she had to stay there in the kitchen. Quite sad really that they have this kind of life, filming themselves eating rather than eating together.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Wonder why the mum didn’t invite seagull and her family to have a roast with them, they know both Ela and seagull love a roast. Maybe the mum could have made something that seadation also likes. I think it’s cos she’ll take wocco with her and I don’t think the mum likes the dog making a mess in her home

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sounds like a right beggar the way she keeps saying to Kuki ‘thank you so much’ she said it about 6 times. Ffs.
And imagine sitting round that table with all the phone holders and ring lights. Ughhhhhh the poor children in that family are growing up with dumb ss around them, they’re going to be so uneducated when they’re older.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Now she’s gone to Kuki’s.
She hinted hahahhha so she can have someone else look after her child for her so she doesn’t have to.
But what has she done with Sedation? Has he been dragged there too ? I made a reply back about her ad for the bbq , saying she always sounds wooden and scripted - and within 20 mins - I'm blocked 🤣
Sevda - I know you'll read this as 3am - do off you pathetic b !!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
But what has she done with Sedation? Has he been dragged there too ? I made a reply back about her ad for the bbq , saying she always sounds wooden and scripted - and within 20 mins - I'm blocked 🤣
Sevda - I know you'll read this as 3am - do off you pathetic b !!

Sedation is working tomorrow so he didn’t go.
She’s imposed on them. Probably for content, this woman doesn’t do anything unless she can get some content and she certainly did.
Also spoke most of the way through kukis eat with me too with her stupid horrendous fake laugh.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sedation is working tomorrow so he didn’t go.
She’s imposed on them. Probably for content, this woman doesn’t do anything unless she can get some content and she certainly did.
Also spoke most of the way through kukis eat with me too with her stupid horrendous fake laugh.
On Kukis video when she said they’re coming over she didn’t sound too impressed, she made that face which you can tell she wished they weren’t coming over. She sounded annoyed too when seagull said bossily take some more veg. I bet Tom Tom was ecstatic his evening was ruined by the Stevenage Queen

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
On Kukis video when she said they’re coming over she didn’t sound too impressed, she made that face which you can tell she wished they weren’t coming over. She sounded annoyed too when seagull said bossily take some more veg. I bet Tom Tom was ecstatic his evening was ruined by the Stevenage Queen

Yes I noticed the bossy ‘take some more veg’ but also noticed when she said ‘hopefully you’ll enjoy this’ as if, there was a chance it wouldn’t taste nice. She always has to put other people down or put them in their place.
Kuki even said she never does a dish up dinner, so bossy boots must have forced her, just like she forced her to get into TikTok and make videos.

Controlling fat narcissistic trollop b that she is.

mgel

Apr 5, 2024
nj
The whole family are fake...her fake laugh is clearly rubbing off on the crotch goblin... in that Boba tea video is was almost excruciating hearing them both laugh and constantly looking at themselves in the camera...

The Dad has the personality of a dead ant, The Mum is as dull as stagnant pond water, the sister...well I don't think there is a word is the dictionary to describe it... can't talk, can't eat... I have seen more life and enthusiasm in a morgue...she really should get a job visiting/reading to people in intensive care, they would all get up and walk out just to get away from her...better than any drugs or machines they are on!!!
💯

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Late. I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen anyone be more awkward around kids than in that boba tea video. Foodie? Been around awhile yet kids have to tell you about it. What is she doing with her fists during the count down. Why does she have to say Ewa has gift for you too with a smug face to camera? They already know. Then the Ewm. Poor kid. clearly she’s not relatable to kids. Horrible disconnected mom obsessed with self