Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sitting at the table amidst the ring lights and phones. 🙄
View attachment RPReplay_Final1716931259.mov

I feel so so so so so bad for the people that sit around them being ignored while they have a chat with themselves on a phone with a ring light.
How must Tom Tom feel that he’s not allowed to talk and just shut up and eat quietly while the women around him talk into their screen while shoving food into their mouth.

The most bizarre family.

Mar 2, 2024
Has anyone noticed how her portions are a lot smaller when she eats at Kuki’s? At home, her roast dinnas and takeaway plates are piled high with food but not usually when she’s at her SIL. They probably order a normal portion to feed X number of people so Sevda is obliged to leave some for others. Whereas at hers, she always orders way too much food so she can stuff her face.

IMG_4446.jpeg

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Does anyone else find themselves binge watching her videos at night all the way back to random ones in 2021 when she was at the pharmacy (no, okay just me then!), she was soooooo thin! And always tired and complaining, she looked battered after a day at work, just like how normal people feel. Although it came across very put on like poor me, have sympathy for me.
Now, she’s a fat arse, barely does any work and comes across so bubbly and happy.
Funny how scoffing your face 8 times a day not having a job does that to you!
Lazy b

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That child has absolutely no routine. I know it’s school hols but she posted them having dinner at 8pm and it’s a decent drive back to Stevenage. They won’t be home until at least 11pm. The child should be asleep, in her own bed.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Ela goes to bed late on school nights as well… Have seen her posting stories with Ela at quite late times, she doesn’t give a damn about what’s best for her

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Has anyone noticed how her portions are a lot smaller when she eats at Kuki’s? At home, her roast dinnas and takeaway plates are piled high with food but not usually when she’s at her SIL. They probably order a normal portion to feed X number of people so Sevda is obliged to leave some for others. Whereas at hers, she always orders way too much food so she can stuff her face.

IMG_4446.jpeg
And extras she can freeze as leftovers to defrost in 6 months’ time for a freeza dinna

mgel

Apr 5, 2024
nj
My God the Hippo is as boring as do!

Yesterday: The Manager said I'll show you how to open up on Monday. No one turned up. Area Manager had to open up. Apparent chaos. Boring as do. do off.
Tonight: Manager said I'm just popping out. Someone came in with a thousand pound cash to put a bet on. Had to ring Manager to see if it was ok. It was. Boring as do again. do off again.

And whoever the do taught these animals how to use cutlery seriously. Here she is using the knife to hold the chicken down so she can use the fork to rip it apart. At least she remembered that the knife was upside down today. This family are actually unbelievable with their eating habits. They should be so embarrassed. All need to do right off.
There’s something definitely off with this one. She has to think of the words to say and has nothing of interest to share. And those disgusting sounds, odd way with cutlery and smacking lips. I wonder how people find this enjoyable content .

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
There’s something definitely off with this one. She has to think of the words to say and has nothing of interest to share. And those disgusting sounds, odd way with cutlery and smacking lips. I wonder how people find this enjoyable content .
I will say that I do watch some people eating on videos because due to medical issues I have trouble eating and watching others enjoy their food encourages me to eat. However, this family has the opposite effect on me, there is nothing encouraging about the way they eat.

I know I’m weird, but I’m just explaining why some people watch eat with me content.