Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Tonight's eat with me. fing greedy pig. Did she stop even once?? Spoonful after spoonful after spoonful one after the other after the other. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for ANYONE to eat at that speed especially alongside her disgusting table manners chomping away sauce on her fingers sucking off the chicken bone because she cant use a knife and fork going at it like it's going to run away. Never known sweet chilli sauce next to yoghurt and being eaten with a biryani. She just whacks anything on her plate so she can get as much down her fat gob as she can. Ergh GREEDY VILE PIG she makes me sick.
Shes eating curry? Again? Disgusting eating habits.. once again Ewa gets chicken wings , houmous and a tiny bit of salad , Sedat gets the skanky ends of the chicken wings and biryani rice ( once again she pays no attention about not reheating cooked rice )and just sticks any old random leftovers on a plate for him . When was the last time she actually fing cooked a decent meal ?

Mar 2, 2024
This can’t be right so maybe someone else can check if they want to but I had to scroll back to see when was the last time she cooked a dinna. And I came up with the chicken shish she made on…MAY 10!!!

Now I scrolled pretty quickly so I could be wrong but it all seemed to be takeaways, leftovers, a pasta bake her mom made, the food from her friends, Kuki, more takeaways (including the gifted Kolay Grill) and ready meals. I didn’t count the “cheat manti” or the jacket botatoes as her cooking by the way.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
This can’t be right so maybe someone else can check if they want to but I had to scroll back to see when was the last time she cooked a dinna. And I came up with the chicken shish she made on…MAY 10!!!

Now I scrolled pretty quickly so I could be wrong but it all seemed to be takeaways, leftovers, a pasta bake her mom made, the food from her friends, Kuki, more takeaways (including the gifted Kolay Grill) and ready meals. I didn’t count the “cheat manti” or the jacket botatoes as her cooking by the way.
You’re right! She has not cooked a meal from scratch in “agers”. It’s all been takeaways, ready meals or food made by other people. God knows what she does with her day as there’s no way she doesn’t have enough time she does sod all

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The portion size she’s having tonight is twice as big as yesterdays curry she had at kukis house
Unbelievable portions when she (and when her glutinous family are round) eats a takeaway in her own house!!! Kuki’s (SIL) portions are normal. Also, look how she rams her mouthfuls in FAST! Her eyes go wide like she’s obsessed and she attacks the food with SPEED off the spoon! She barely chews, swallows (looking in pain) and straight away launching another mouthful down her throat! It’s DISGUSTING 🤮 She also had sauce all over her fingers & hands all the way through the meal. WIPE YOUR HANDS AND MOUTH YOU VILE HUMAN! There is NO
excuse!!!

Last edited:

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Good lord how much oil has she put in both those bakes she did today? 🤢 everything she does seems so excessive when it comes to her greedy appetite & ive read thru some of the comments about how shes not doing a good job as a mom & I couldnt agree more… I feel bad for her child

Mar 2, 2024
She totally makes the lazy man’s Pilavuna. If you search the actual recipe, other people make it the authentic way, including Ayni! You’re supposed to prep the dough separately and let it rise. Then make little pockets and stuff it with the cheese mixture. Begda mixes everything together and pours it in a pan and bakes it like a boxed cake mix. It ends up being so dry, probably like her v@gin@.

Last edited: