Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh ā€œbless herā€ she has a cold so comes on with the tissue box and tissue for extra sympathy.. but itā€™s ok guys because she is going to take it easy today.. because she doesnā€™t take it easy any other dayā€¦ oh and she has her haircut and nails appointment today but ā€œoh Iā€™m still going to goā€ proceeds to wonder where she got the cold from.. I dunno seagull some selfish prick who still went to their appointments just like you.. stupid cow.. but she isnā€™t going to the event tonightā€¦ the one she made up to make herself look popularā€¦ finishes the video by talking to the dog in that high pitched sequel that probably hurts woccos ears.. because she had nuffing else to say but needs to get the minutes in for the dollarsā€¦ donā€™t fart at the hairdresser seagull
Is this her pretending the bwands are inviting her to lots of PR events?

Also what happened with the summer event with her ā€œfansā€ and Poundshop Morticia btw šŸ¤£ Any update or is it never going to happen

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
agree with all comments re ela. she seems like a horrible little madam. and sevda thinks itā€™s cute. the video with munsterā€™s kids was an eye opener. theyā€™re just normal kids and they can speak properly. ela has the speech of a toddler and couldnā€™t stop staring at herself in the camera. itā€™s just WEIRD.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
How much do you think she pays for her nails each time?? Itā€™s gotta be around $50 at least.
I have builder gel infills which is basically what Begda has. My nail lady works at home and charges Ā£20 . She's relatively cheap though compared to salon prices.. and as Begda is " down south " - I imagine the prices might be a bit more expensive - I'd hazard a guess at around Ā£30- Ā£35 to have them done .. think I might have to have a nosey at the lady that does her nails to find out how much she charges šŸ˜€

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I have builder gel infills which is basically what Begda has. My nail lady works at home and charges Ā£20 . She's relatively cheap though compared to salon prices.. and as Begda is " down south " - I imagine the prices might be a bit more expensive - I'd hazard a guess at around Ā£30- Ā£35 to have them done .. think I might have to have a nosey at the lady that does her nails to find out how much she charges šŸ˜€
Screenshot_20240530_174143_Instagram.jpg