Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Yep. If you know you have to go home, you wouldn’t drink. It’s like as if she has a drink problem and can’t control it, she didn’t have to have that drink. Any responsible adult would be able to say no, or not even have alcohol on their mind at all.
Not Sevda though, selfish Sevda.
(May be easy for me to say as a non drinker)
Think she’s definitely got a drink problem. If you can’t even stay off it especially knowing you have to drive later then that’s a problem

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
My guess is they’ve been day drinking and kuki went for a lie down. Sevda is making out like she’s gone to bed.
Or
She’s hiding in her room so she doesn’t have to listen to Sevda praise herself all night.
Honestly, i went to stay at someone’s house and they went to bed early….i would take that as a sign that I’ve overstayed my welcome!

Take the hint Sevda - go home to your husband!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Think Kuki is sick of her, put herself to bed early while the suns still out so she can have a break from beggy Begda
Can't fault the woman to be honest. Begda pops up again- taking over her house and kitchen . I'd have fed off upstairs as soon as the t invited herself round and cooked a measly dinner of 2 chicken drumsticks and dry rice smothered in yoghurt 🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I feel like Begda hates her life with Sedat. She adores Ela, but hates that her husband can’t financially or emotionally provide a decent home life for them, much like what she sees with Kuki, Teresa and Munster. I think she wants to be comfortable without needing the tiktok money to go towards the household expenses. She still wants to do tiktok, but only to have extra money for herself.
💯 agree. Spot on.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Yes it was very telling when she said she doesn’t want to go back home tomorrow in the Gin video and I think she genuinely meant it. She just doesn’t want to go back home to Sedate
Very telling. Her home life with Sedat is sooooo dull and life-less. I think she enjoys real conversations with her SIL and Tom and sees they go out as a family to places, Kuki and Tom enjoying laughing and talking together with interesting things to talk about, (even with Tom being not camera-on-him happy, which is fine). Sevda knows Kuki has lots of friends that she goes and visits, and they have friends to stay, whole families included. Basically, Kuki leads a fairly balanced, normal life and she’s genuinely content & happy (except about her health issue). Sevda leads a sad life of just a few friends (neighbours), a loveless relationship with her husband where they NEVER appear at all to converse with any slight meaningful conversations. This will be due to Sedat having learning difficulties, sadly appearing to have some kind of mental disability. Sevda has an obsessed relationship with her parents, especially her idolising her Dad, which speaks volumes. She also still relies on her parents constantly for day to day help. It’s just so plain to see Sevda is not a happy person deep down or content. She’s very selfish & clearly doesn’t realise how she comes across in needing affirmations and constant praise. The comparisons of every day life between Kuki and Sevda put things clearly in perspective.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She tries to sell it like a great love story but if the truth is that she picked him as a partner because she didn’t feel like she could do better at that time, then she could very well start to question that decision now. She’s obviously lost that initial weight and she is clearly full of herself now especially with the tiktok “fame” and money. Love is great and all but having a partner that works and doesn’t do much else aside from watching TV can grow to feel like a burden. Mind you, I do think Sevda is very controlling and maybe doesn’t want Sedat’s active involvement in their day to day life. Either way, it doesn’t seem like a healthy dynamic.

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Dim sim here once again holding the knife upside down.. this whole family are just fick IMG_7359.png
Not just the utensils shes holding wrong but that massive glob of bread ALONG with the huge portion of pasta & meatballs…? 😭 She’d be full just with the pasta & meatballs & i dont watch her but hope she had a salad or something to help cut the grease/salt from the main course

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She's such a saint! Waffling on about breakfast.. just have fing toast and cereal ffs ! 😒 something deffo not right on the home front though for sure ! That's two nights she's left Sedation on his own 🤣
The sad thing is, Ela is growing up wuth a terrible idea of what ‘marriage’ is all about. Even if they hide arguments, etc…. Ela will think marriage is about NOT doing family days out, husband & wife barely talking together & hardly ever laughing together. Ela knows her parents don’t share the same bed, which right now won’t be alarming to Ela, but will when she’s older. She also already knows and has mentioned herself (!) that “Daddy watches TV in the lounge instead of at the table” with them. Even lately, they have added a TV to the kitchen table!! Ela knows they don’t chat together about their days, tell each other funny things, ask each other how they are, etc or show interest about each other. Whereas you can hear Tom talking and laughing with his kids in the background on Kuki’s videos. ALL THESE observations will be Ela’s view on her parent’s ‘marriage’. Very sad, as it’s not a good view of marriage watching her parents! She may not know any different for now, but she will know more and more as she gets older, her parents relationship is not right. Sevda & Sedat would do better for their child, to separate and be honest with her. Children adapt and it will be far healthier for Ela to know a good marriage from a wrong marriage, so she has no confusion when it comes to expectations in a partnership or marriage of her own in the future.