Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
FFS it really doesn't stop with her does it!! She'd have a better job selling that tat saying it can be used for the whole families sunglasses not 5 pairs of her own. Me me me me me. I have never seen anyone rip food apart like she did this morning literally pulling that bread with the fork like animals out in the wild do with their mouths. The state of it on the plate by the end. She really has no class or decorum when it comes to food (or anything for that matter). As for the socks... seriously?!! I have no words.

On a lighter note I can't wait for the next ad from any of them featuring the doormat! God did they give me some laughs yesterday 😂😂😂

loveasnark

May 28, 2024
United Kingdom
Watching her stab the food with the knife and then drag the fork to cut the food absolutely enrages me as well. And how come a 7 year old cannot figure out which way their socks go ??!!!
This! I’ve never seen anyone else apart from this family be so cockhanded using cutlery 😂 my daughter is almost 2 and she can put her socks on no sweat 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Her care home must be busting at the seams with all this s from TT shop and Shein.. you never seen this s again ever.. must just put it in the spare room and shut the door.. also if you had any wits about you (she has none) you would advertise something more than once like the karaoke machine.. do the ad and then a follow up one having another go or something.. she just buys random s and tried to flog it off.. and does it terrible. She is too lazy to even do a good job of it.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Her care home must be busting at the seams with all this s from TT shop and Shein.. you never seen this s again ever.. must just put it in the spare room and shut the door.. also if you had any wits about you (she has none) you would advertise something more than once like the karaoke machine.. do the ad and then a follow up one having another go or something.. she just buys random s and tried to flog it off.. and does it terrible. She is too lazy to even do a good job of it.
Watch her do this now 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly - we never see most of the TikTok shop s again. The crimpit made a few appearances and that’s all I can think of. I assume the under cupboard light strips are still there. Who knows. But most of it does end up in that hoarder’s room she’s got. I keep forgetting to pay attention to see if the fermomix is still on the counter or if it’s been banished as well.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I’m having a scrolling day and probably going to bombard you - but drunk sevda is evil!
Has gained cocky confidence since making TikTok her full time job and Life!!! Sad really that all her mates except her neighbour are through TikTok that she hardly knows. Gets drunk so we think she is having the time of her life when she posts. Wrong, Begda it just makes you look desperate and stupid. And you wonder why you are twolled!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
😂😂saint Sev that never stops working won’t like these truthful comments. Bet she is seething when people ask what she does for a living! BWANDS😂😂. Only the cheap sty ones.

Attachments

• IMG_3239.jpeg
    IMG_3239.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3238.jpeg
    IMG_3238.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 53