Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
And once again, she deflects. It drives me crazy that she does this. So manipulative!! She has said time and time again that she opens packets to make it easier for Ewa. Nothing to do with the packets not fitting in the lunchbox 🙄 I hope this person writes back and calls her out.

IMG_4533.jpeg
I am surprised she doesn't go to the school at lunch time and unzip the lunch box bag for Princess Pushy 'because her hands hurt' :rolleyes:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And once again, she deflects. It drives me crazy that she does this. So manipulative!! She has said time and time again that she opens packets to make it easier for Ewa. Nothing to do with the packets not fitting in the lunchbox 🙄 I hope this person writes back and calls her out.

IMG_4533.jpeg
Lies lies and lies… Ela can’t do basic things. Also the mental gymnastics of the SDL (Sevda defence league) of there not being enough time to open a packet when it takes a second 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
She also said that Ela doesn’t take a packed lunch on Wednesdays because the school dinner is a roast and Ela likes the roast dinner. So why the hell doesn’t the lazy camel cook a proper dinner instead of all the Turkish stuff she dishes up on such a regular basis?
It’s “PAT” lunch in begdas words. How she can’t even pronounce packed lunch is beyond any normal speaking person.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Really annoying she can’t be bothered to pronounce her ‘Th’, so lazy. ‘Ela isn’t like me’, no of course she isn’t, she’s her own person. Why doesn’t she let Ela just be her own person with independence
Because the precocious little madam’s progress is being purposely held up by her overbearing, selfish controlling mother who wants her to remain a baby who she can keep under her control. Taking her out of school for unnecessary trips abroad, keeping her off school if she sneezes, it’s just so wrong on every level! No loving and caring parent would ever do this as they want the best future possible for their child which is not a career of oohing, aahing, so yummy, so good over a plate of mediocre food offerings. Ela will never be a person with independence just like her mother who’s still tied to her mother’s apron strings. It’s so sad but so true.