Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Why does this tramp eat like she’s about to miss her train, she eats so fast, stabs her food with her fork so aggressively, so messy, so ill mannered!!
She has no respect or love for food, I know that sounds odd and I can’t explain it but I always say, people around the world don’t have food, and this woman treats it and handles it so horribly.

Anyway, some wonderful screenshots of the pig from tonight’s ewm

1) The wink, make it more obvious that you’re hinting something to him
2) Eating and talking with her mouth open and full but tells ewa not to
3) Biting into the pickle trying to do some kind of ASMR and failing BADLY
4) Screenshot this one because she’s an ugly ugly haggered woman
5) Snot up her nose - fing gross
6) Struggling with indigestion I’m sure
7) What a massive fing hand she has! Those skeletal fingers!

Attachments

• IMG_0525.png
    IMG_0525.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0526.png
    IMG_0526.png
    361.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0527.png
    IMG_0527.png
    382.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0528.png
    IMG_0528.png
    357 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0529.png
    IMG_0529.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0530.png
    IMG_0530.png
    357.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0531.png
    IMG_0531.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 26

Abstar

May 31, 2024
Barking
The food she makes isnt even proper turkish tbh, she just reheats the frozen stuff she buys in the store & tries to pass it off as turkish. Even the wannabe-poachas she made today is wrong. She’s supposed to mix the spinach with the cheese mixture (should only be feta but shes greedy & added other cheeses).

Most turkish food is healthy & cooked from scratch but shes giving them a poor image, what a clown 🙈
It's true I'm turkish and some of her "turkish dishes" aren't even cooked the traditional way 🤦‍♀️

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
OMG was just rewatching her plating Ela’s ginormous dinna and I realized she said it was BUTTERED corn 😱 Because an entire container of mac and cheese with extra cheese somehow wasn’t enough so she had to add butter to the corn as well. She is sick and twisted.
It’s concerning how much sugar and fat she ploughs her with, it seriously raises red flags. I always think of the broccoli incident and the horror on her face when sedat went to get broccoli and she panicked said it was for Rocco!

Mar 2, 2024
I think she is heading to a breakdown of some type.. she is grey, looks haggered, not looking after herself (or her family).. there is something mentally going on. Absolutely disgusting - even more than normal lately! I just can’t get over hot her features have changed so dramatically so quickly and why she looks a grey/green colour - I’m sure the diet is not helping any of that