Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
So we didn't even get to the airport for the first ewms 😂😂 They really are a pathetic lot aren't they. Grown adults sat in hotel rooms filming themselves eating M&S salads pasta and sandwiches. What a bunch of fing morons.
Gobsmacked she left Sedation home alone for a night unnecessarily when all the babysitters are with her. Mind you he's probably on shift at Kolay till about 10 so she knows where he is and then 10-5am while she thinks he's tucked up in bed he'll be tossing himself off to Megan. Watch the moaning when she gets back of the mess he's left and all the things he didn't do. I hope he stays in Turkey with his parents and his friends and fs her off once and for all.
Maybe him and his lads will have a night with Turkish hookers.

Mar 2, 2024
When he was allowed Tiktok he was following someone called Curvy Megan who also had Thick Thighs somewhere in her bio. She basically posts herself half naked if not more 😂 she tagged him once and as soon as it was picked up and called out in her comments bam his Tiktok account was deleted never to be seen again 😂😂 I know he's thick but I do hope he has a secret phone somewhere 😂😂
The other day Begda said that he was on TikTok, on one of her videos

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Why does she have to ‘grab’ everything.
I’m going to grab some potato’s. Grab some tomato’s, grab some juice. Grab grab grab!

Also did you know farm foods is a ‘game changer’ 😂😂😂

What a pathetic loser. She has no clue whatsoever how to speak naturally or advertise anything.

She’s fing useless this woman!
Yep scraping the bottle of the barrel now , she tried with M&S , they know a beg when they see one!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sevda, I know you’re going to be reading this tonight when you can’t sleep, please take note:

Stop calling him daddy.
1) you’re not 3 years old, you’re 35.
2) it’s sounds so so so wrong, almost as if he played with you as a kid (if you get the gist)

That’s the 3rd time you’ve called him that. Please stop, it’s wrong.

Mar 8, 2024
Sevda, I know you’re going to be reading this tonight when you can’t sleep, please take note:

Stop calling him daddy.
2) it’s sounds so so so wrong, almost as if he played with you as a kid (if you get the gist)

As if he played with you as a kid 😂😂😂😂😂 I am howling at this wahahahaha
It’s so wrong her saying daddy 3 fing times!!!! Bet the mum calls him daddy too 🤢

Apr 15, 2024
England
I’ve just watched her insta stories.. and I just can’t..
the licking of her top teef is rife in the story.. I was disgusted by this.. but to then hear her say “will i have it with daddy?” I’m sorry.. I beg your finest of pardons.. daddy?! I may be the last one to notice this.. but no absolutely fing not. Id slap her round the face with some cos lettuce if she called him that in my company. I have to block her I think. I will have to just catch up on here. That’s absolutely fing done it for me.
This family are a bunch of wronguns. And they all have a platform. The world is fed!
Your comment made me laugh, how creepy calling him Daddy. And the way she was intently looking at her sister. She’s already cleaned out the mini bar

Mar 2, 2024

Stop calling him daddy.

Reminded me of the time when we all said titspervert was in fact a pervert on the old Reddit account (god rest the reddits soul 😢) and that troll tried to troll us trolls haha 😂

Mar 2, 2024
She’s so funny, why does she act like the bare minimum foods & things in life are a “wow” factor? Sev i know you read here, get some common sense & realize theres ice buckets for every hotel in existence 🤣
I think it’s because, before her tiktok took off, she didn’t have or experience much. You can tell so much of what she eats now (avocado, sourdough, sushi, alcohol, M&S “picky bits” etc) is new to her. Remember she didn’t even know how to cut open an avocado at first. And while alcohol is not necessarily “new”, I don’t think she could afford to drink like she does now. That’s why all inclusive impress her so much 😂 It’s “luxury” for her.

Mar 8, 2024
Your comment made me laugh, how creepy calling him Daddy. And the way she was intently looking at her sister. She’s already cleaned out the mini bar
Yes the stare at the sister was so fing odd. They’re all fing so fing odd. They’re all odd in the same ways and different ways 😂🤢 the daddy part absolutely threw me.. I was not expecting that to come out her massive mouf.