Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I watched this pinned video!

‘I won’t work with brands or sell stuff just for the sake of it’ - Oh how times have changed! 😂🙈
Haha- serves her right for thinking she was Billy Big Bollocks at the time raking in all those Ad deals . Resorting to flogging a mosquito lamp..which is isn't even going to use as she's giving it to her sister in law 🤦‍♀️

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
And she wonders why good brands won’t use her?!! Hmmmm 🤔😉😄
The " me " thing seems to be a new thing.. I noticed it when she was doing her beach walk , telling us ( because we really wanted to know, that she couldn't go in the sea or pool as she was on period ) , she said " ooh God me glasses are falling down " . And again in Hippos video before they go out " me shoes are from...." I think she's been watching to much Aimee 5 names thissinglemama cat piss as she says that all the time !

Mar 8, 2024
Am I the only one who's dislike for this female has turned into total disgust and hatred due to her foul and stomach-churning eating habits, her belittling of Sedat on a regular basis and her disregard for her daughter's education and wellbeing?
She absolutely disgusts me
I’ll have to do a list
1. She has no manners at all
2. She’s so fing fake
3. She eats like a fing pig in a trough
4. She is so tight it’s embarrassing
5. She is vile to her husband and his fsmily
6. She thinks she’s amazing
7. She thinks she’s stunning
8. She thinks she’s a good parent
9. She’s an irresponsible parent for her lack of regard towards ewa being in school
10. She freezes anything she can cus she’s a miserable t
11. She has a real nasty side to her that slips out every now and then
12. She’s an absolute t
So in summary yes.. she’s fing disgusts me for several reasons.

Mar 8, 2024
Labia eyes,lizard tongue, anus mouth and ET head - gosh yeah she’s such a catch. She Thinks the men fancy her because they said hello. They must be trying to work out if it’s human🧐.
She does think everyone fancies her. It’s obvious she loves herself the way she stands and poses in her s off the shoulder dresses and the other lost property bin outfits she wears. She’s so drab. And her hair just makes her look awful.

Mar 8, 2024
She seemed to hate the food at that restaurant tonight. She only liked the fried, breaded stuff (that crab claw thing, calamari) and the fish at the very end.
She was vile. Didn’t stop her stuffing her pelican neck though did it.
They got a fing disgusting amount of food. She’s a nasty t. I really hope she has serious piss poo today