Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
If I have never been to a country before, I do my research beforehand and make sure to visit historic places or museums. What’s the point in going to a country (especially a country your parents were born in) and sitting by a pool and going to a supermarket. Just makes no sense.
She’s your typical heffer, tan and drink. And her poor child must be so bored!

Also why so surprised by all of the things you can get in the uk? Biscoff isn’t exclusive to the uk, neither is babybel and everything else she saw. Get over it Sevda. It’s nothing new.

Mar 2, 2024
I’m confused by her confusion (?) amazement (?) over the supermarket. Is she surprised they had fruit and vegetables? Or imported goods? Why is she so dumb?!

So she not only says “wonder”, she spells it that way too. Illiterate f.

At 8 years old, how does that brat not shut the bathroom door? Her hands hurt? Wobbly teef? What’s the excuse this time other than piss poor parenting? And did Sevda really have to mock and call her own offspring out? This family is just trash. Trash doesn’t begin to cover it actually.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She just loves buffet food. Uncultured pig. Just compare her attitude to the dinner out that evening to dinner this evening. Buffet is all she’s good for.
She claims to be such a foodie but her idea of good food equates to volume (and greasiness). She is obsessed with all inclusive hotels purely because there is constant 24/7 access to good and alcohol. That is what impresses her. She wouldn’t know a gourmet meal if it slapped her in face.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sounds like she’s annoyed that Sevda is voice bombing her videos (the caption). She just can’t help herself. So self centred!

Also why does food always fall out of her mouth with every bite full? Every single time in every single video! Child.
IMG_0608.png
You can hear sev taking the piss by saying ‘helim’ cos she must have read here when someone said why can’t they say one or the other. She’s meant to be on holiday but reads here

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Most other influencers i watch when they go on vacation will film small snippets thru the day & then do like 1 3min vacation vlog with all those small clips in it, not be filming 24/7 the entire time like this boring hag.
Don’t forgot with the filming 24/7 deleting comments and blocking!

How can she have 1.7 followers but only 25 comments! Shows people must follow her to troll her or bought followers

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I hope everyone sleeps better tonight knowing that a supermarket in Cyprus sells fresh fruit veg and other groceries. The shock and disbelief that they actually import goods from other countries. She is so thick it's scary. Perhaps try looking up landmarks to visit Sev museums cathedrals that type of thing culturally educate yourself and your child no? Instead of a fing supermarket.
Wow. Who'd of thunk it eh . Supermarkets in Cyprus sell fresh fruit and veg and other brands of food . I'll rest easy in my bed tonight knowing that when I go to Cyprus next April ( Paphos ) - I won't have a conundrum over what I might be able to get from a " supermarket " 😆

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I wonder how many battery packs they all carry around on holiday, constantly being on their phone and fiwmin.

I was ready for these two weeks but their content is just tooooo much! Constant videos of every single meal. Give it a fing break! A holiday is meant to be a holiday, away from phones and the world. But no, not them.