Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Oooo you're 'ard Sev. I bet they're all shaking in their boots! What the do you going to do with screenshots 😂 evidence she says 😂 esp when the majority of comments were people just asking a general question and it was her own followers that jumped on them. But to her it's twolling of course. Get the 🎻 out once again "people have been so cruel to me" (I read it in the same voice as Teresa's daughter's party video "people be so nice to me and dump me" 😂) She's so dumb it hurts my brain! Also when you read this Sev never appear on SM again with your hair like that you look like a right fing t.
One of her commenters is called Peppa Pig Donkey. 😂

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
And a 60 year old man can’t go on a 2 week vacation with just his wife? He needs his two adult daughters and 7 year old granddaughter? Be for real Sevda - YOU wanted to go on a 2 week vacation to Cyprus so you’re using your dad’s birthday as an excuse.
And buy fake followers to make it to 1.8m on the same day as hairy dad’s birthday. Going to the police?😭😭 shes on another planet. Some creators put up with a lot more without even deleting & blocking. She thinks she’s untouchable . The queen Beg of Stevenage.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I think her engagement hasn’t been so good on holiday, not as good as she was expecting so she made a ‘poor me’ video to ramp up engagement.
What a sad fing loser she is.
She’s really starting to look haggered too, all these holidays and sun are ageing her far too quickly.

Mar 2, 2024
I have no idea what she thought that stood clap back video justified anything.. we know everything she said and it didn’t “clarify” or “clear” anything up.. all she did was lie about how many days it was and missed the other turkey trip.

I reckon she is such a narc shoes so much of the family together in the hope her third sister sees it’s and sees how much fun they are having and not Including her

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Snap, my daughter is also 4 and we have just got back from holiday, she used the tablet once. We went to different places, saw new things together as a family and had a wonderful time. When she went back to pre school, she told her teachers everything and taught them the new words she learnt in French.
This tramp doesn't even bother! Even at home no extra activities or day outs for that child. She will only do it if it's free! Disgusting. My 4 year old speaks way more advanced then the kid. Stupid beg! Enjoy the extra money you made from exploiting your kid this afternoon.... buy yourself some cheap cocktail!
Same ! We only do one holiday a year but our kids ( now 14 and 8 ) have been to Turkey , Gran Canaria, Spain and Corfu . They've had boat trips to mud parks and turtle beaches , visited ancient monuments, visited old towns , done water parks, learnt basics of Spanish , Greek and Turkish . Swam all the time whilst at hotels and on beaches .. tablets where used far and between.. we take colouring stuff and card games. Even on the flight to Gran Canaria in April - my 14 year old daughter and 8 year old son- sat and did colouring on the flight together ( didn't last long before she threatened to punch him as he ate all the Pringles ) but the point is making it interesting and educational ( yes , they probably were a bit bored of some stuff , but we make the effort to make it fun for them at all times !

Mar 2, 2024
Once again, she chooses to miss the point. Droning on about the process of putting in a holiday request, the school responding saying it’s “unauforized”, how she’ll pay the fine if there is one. That’s not what people are concerned and twolling you about, is it now Beg?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ela soaking in new sights and cultures and getting to know her extended family…

This child is being raised with zero manners and a complete disregard for social etiquette. IMG_4616.jpeg
This pic summarises Ela’s entire holiday… On the iPad doing absolutely nothing to learn or engage her brain during the holiday.

Whilst I agree in principle it can be educational to take children on holiday during term time and there is a place for parents occasionally doing it, Ela is so behind she needs all the schooling she can get. I don’t think a child as behind as Ela in every single way should be missing out on school even if it was to go to museums or do cultural things. School holidays exist (which Begda can prioritise and pay for even if it means less holidays a year) and also Ela is extremely behind. She’s acting like a 3 year old and every bit of school she misses is only making her more and more behind her peers. She’s massively going to struggle in the juniors school at this rate.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Once again, she chooses to miss the point. Droning on about the process of putting in a holiday request, the school responding saying it’s “unauforized”, how she’ll pay the fine if there is one. That’s not what people are concerned and twolling you about, is it now Beg?
Her child is behaving like a 3 year old and struggling and her biggest worry is people twolling her and she’s clapping back that she’ll just pay a fine? Her answer to all these holidays is that she can just pay the fine and she’s completely missing the point. Having 3 holidays during term time of a total of 5 weeks of school is not acceptable.

Last edited: