Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well the do OFF VIDEO how delightful, when young ones watch as well
just shows what standards they have
I know we all swear and I am not no saint but I wouldn’t do a video and post it even if it is for a laugh in their eyes (not very funny at all) or infront of any child I Darnt even swear in the presence of my parents and they are in the late 80’s said piss once omg surprised I am here to tell the tale lol 😂

Just proves what a vile foul mouthed pair of twats they are….. one to many panda pops and think they can take the world on,think they are big and clever behind a camera (well they are big)

Also mummy dearest yet again looking after the baby and cutting the babies food up, how embarrassing, asked my grandson if he needed me to help open his drink he said I am not a baby he is 8 lol 😂 and can swim un aided and can ride a bike and doesn’t lack education
BEGDA

Also doesn’t have any electronic devices on while eating his food as I heard the I Pad on again

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Could hear ewas iPad all the way through her ewm tonight.

- why does she stick her tongue out before putting food into her mouth?
-why is there always food round her mouth
-why does she talk with her mouth open
-she couldn’t rip the lamb with her fork so she played with it, turned it around a few times then managed to rip it apart
-her cats arse mouth is vile, this woman gives me rage.

This woman is trash.

IMG_0643.png IMG_0644.png
IMG_0646.png
IMG_0647.png IMG_0648.png

ShadyJ

May 25, 2024
New York
I have finally caught up and can comment! 😁 Hi, long time lurker here and on the ol’reddit. I always upvoted/react but I’ve never actually commented.

The video about taking her daughter from school was the real end all for me.She purposely left out the two weeks from fall.There’s no justification…you’re wrong. Five weeks is way too much missed school. She should of sent her parents away on holiday. Also, she’s blaming others for the timing as if grown adults can’t celebrate their birthdays a week or two later to accommodate school! It just rubbed me wrong,her trying to justify this.

She is seriously acting like a celebrity!! It’s shocking! She 100% thought she would be upgraded apon arrival.
I literally thought the stolen “arm bands” were jewelry! Ha! Once you here explained they are what we (I’m from NY) call swimmies I could not believe she complained about THAT! They sell them from the dollar store…kids do stuff like that. That isn’t really “stealing”! 🤯

The tongue!! I literally can’t! It has definitely gotten worse. I can’t watch the Dad. He’s gross. The body hair…omg.barf. Mine barely opens her mouth and just shoves the food in.

The celebrity is REALLY showing her true colors on this trip.

Sorry this was long. 😳

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Could hear ewas iPad all the way through her ewm tonight.

- why does she stick her tongue out before putting food into her mouth?
-why is there always food round her mouth
-why does she talk with her mouth open
-she couldn’t rip the lamb with her fork so she played with it, turned it around a few times then managed to rip it apart
-her cats arse mouth is vile, this woman gives me rage.

This woman is trash.

IMG_0643.png IMG_0644.png
IMG_0646.png
IMG_0647.png IMG_0648.png
If this thing was my daughter I would be having serious words with it, but then again they are all as bad as each other disgusting people with no manners and think the world owes them everything

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The state of that food 😳 That mash is liquid 🤮

IMG_1837.jpeg

IMG_1838.jpeg
Am sorry that’s rank
I would be definitely eating out, but they won’t as to tight to
Also even before surgery I couldn’t ram as much food down my gob as this lot do from getting up to going to bed, even breakfast is a meal in its self with this lot, bet other guests are s here comes the fat family best get out food before they take it all, that’s all they live for food and alcohol

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The way she put down daddy’s glass of wine. Making sure she got into frame.
There’s a reason she calls him daddy 🤢🤢🤢
The constant getting in everyone’s videos pulling faces. This woman has a serious problem, she loves herself too much, considering she’s the ugliest fattest chavviest woman on the platform, she sure does love the sound of her own voice and the way she looks.

If I was her, I would be embarrassed.

Mar 2, 2024
What was doormat doing with that child’s food off camera? She opened the ketchup packets for her of course because, wobbly fingers but she also looked like she was about to cut something up but it was wings on the plate? Was she going to remove the bones for her? What is wrong with these people?
Sorry I didn’t see your comment I just said exactly the same thing

Mar 2, 2024
The way she put down daddy’s glass of wine. Making sure she got into frame.
There’s a reason she calls him daddy 🤢🤢🤢
The constant getting in everyone’s videos pulling faces. This woman has a serious problem, she loves herself too much, considering she’s the ugliest fattest chavviest woman on the platform, she sure does love the sound of her own voice and the way she looks.

If I was her, I would be embarrassed.
I think she’s hoping for people in the comments to say how beautiful she is but they never do, she looks straight at the camera like Ela does