Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
We went to this hotel last summer for 3 days as we were staying at my moms villa for the 2 weeks but wanted to experience something different too.

The entertainment guys are so lovely there, there’s a show every night it’s about an hour for children and then they do other shows. I’ve not seen beggar bring her child there once!

They have face painting, park, someone who does kids braids throughout the day and night. I’ve not seen her take Ela there either.

I don’t know even any of you follow cinders wishes, they go to this hotel every summer and they bloody love it and boost about it. They did a tour on their tiktok of this hotel last summer if you want to see the hotel so on their tiktok and check last summer holiday on cinders wishes.

Regarding the drinks where they tell you to sit down that she was moaning about. At dinner time there’s a bar next to the all inclusive buffet. It gets very very packed everyone wanting to get drinks. So instead of making a crowd they tell you to bring your food to the table and the servers will come to you and ask you for drinks.

The problem is the servers are mostly young/ or older people who don’t even speak Turkish and come to work from poor countries and they just want to work and get things done. They don’t have time for nonsense of sevda acting out and always on their phone recording. They probably talking about you and your family. Here come the zoo animals!!!

She’s mad that she thought only she was entitled to bring her child during school holidays, so she thought she would have the whole place to herself! The hotel is very big! And very busy! She should stick to her small hotels in Turkey where she thinks she’s got priority and entitlement.

Stop bad mouthing my country you idiot! Please I don’t even want you there myself too so don’t come back!

Orange hair and big hips! You scare me 😂 I bet you are always sooo moody outside of the camera.
Wish she would stay out of Turkey as well, even the Turkish I have I shown this too can’t stop laughing at her and hairy chippy tits lol 😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
We went to this hotel last summer for 3 days as we were staying at my moms villa for the 2 weeks but wanted to experience something different too.

The entertainment guys are so lovely there, there’s a show every night it’s about an hour for children and then they do other shows. I’ve not seen beggar bring her child there once!

They have face painting, park, someone who does kids braids throughout the day and night. I’ve not seen her take Ela there either.

I don’t know even any of you follow cinders wishes, they go to this hotel every summer and they bloody love it and boost about it. They did a tour on their tiktok of this hotel last summer if you want to see the hotel so on their tiktok and check last summer holiday on cinders wishes.

Regarding the drinks where they tell you to sit down that she was moaning about. At dinner time there’s a bar next to the all inclusive buffet. It gets very very packed everyone wanting to get drinks. So instead of making a crowd they tell you to bring your food to the table and the servers will come to you and ask you for drinks.

The problem is the servers are mostly young/ or older people who don’t even speak Turkish and come to work from poor countries and they just want to work and get things done. They don’t have time for nonsense of sevda acting out and always on their phone recording. They probably talking about you and your family. Here come the zoo animals!!!

She’s mad that she thought only she was entitled to bring her child during school holidays, so she thought she would have the whole place to herself! The hotel is very big! And very busy! She should stick to her small hotels in Turkey where she thinks she’s got priority and entitlement.

Stop bad mouthing my country you idiot! Please I don’t even want you there myself too so don’t come back!

Orange hair and big hips! You scare me 😂 I bet you are always sooo moody outside of the camera.
This'll be why she booked it then. Copying yet again.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Thinks she’s in her 20s but looks about 60 even with the filter
She's a right mess! She's come up for me before a while ago on live and people were always asking why her eyebrows were like that and she loved clapping back at them that she'd had cancer and that's why. Also wasn't she at one point involved in the likes of Lawrence and the smith family?? I might have the complete wrong person here though 😂😂 either way complete fing moron with that cringe embarrassing post. They all make me sick.

Mar 2, 2024
She's a right mess! She's come up for me before a while ago on live and people were always asking why her eyebrows were like that and she loved clapping back at them that she'd had cancer and that's why. Also wasn't she at one point involved in the likes of Lawrence and the smith family?? I might have the complete wrong person here though 😂😂 either way complete fing moron with that cringe embarrassing post. They all make me sick.
I don’t know if she’s been involved with Lawrence or the smith family, I’ve just seen her on my fyp because of beggy

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda is utterly miserable. She may try now & again to cover it up, but she’s seething.

It’s all down to her having 2 weeks where she feels unrecognised, and not having freebies and upgrades. She’s out of what has become her comfort zone …a zone of entitlement. I think she’s also realising the reality of her marriage. She’ll be seeing lots of loving couples, along with her Mum & Dad included too, who have great communication, humour & fun together. She’ll be having time to see the enormity of how Sedat and her just do not have that kind of relationship at all. They are more like a sister looking after her mentally challenged brother. Sedat would actually be happier if he lived with his sister Kuki - you can see he loves her!!!

She may blame the hotel on things she thinks are wrong. Half of them are not the hotels fault, but more a case of Sevda expecting too much! Again, out of her entitlement attitude! But really her frustration towards the hotel is just her outlet to release her anger and sadness. She had to target something as the reason she’s angry.

Get off your high horse Sevda.
Grow up.
Have a shower.
Brush your teeth.
Be kind.
Try be a good Mum towards Ela for today.
Do better.

Apr 15, 2024
England
He is a vile creep! I can't bear those hyping up my wife videos he does with that tongue of his YUK! 🤢
I was listening to their podcast, and they talked about how they met, got married etc. I thought it was quite sweet, they seem a genuine couple unlike seagul and sedat. Proper fake. You would think if she doesn’t love him, she’s still young, why not divorce so they can both be happy with someone else