Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Even before this s show of a holiday, she had said she was hoping to go to Kuki’s apart in July. Now that this was a flop, she will 💯 want to make that happen. Freeloading b. Does she do a single thing for Kuki?? Sevda is all take, take, take. fing user.
Of course she will, bets on if Sedat goes, she never does anything for Kuki it’s all take from her, the only time she treats if that’s what you call it if it’s a freebee like Uk Lapland
I have never seen her give Kuki anything unless it’s been given to her

Mar 2, 2024
Of course she will, bets on if Sedat goes, she never does anything for Kuki it’s all take from her, the only time she treats if that’s what you call it if it’s a freebee like Uk Lapland
I have never seen her give Kuki anything unless it’s been given to her
I don’t think Sedat, Kuki’s actual brother, has even been to her Side apartment. I’m telling you guys, she never used to be up Kuki’s ass in the earlier TikTok days. It’s only been the last couple of years when she has found a use for her (free holiday apartment, free pet boarding, bookkeeping, potential math tutoring etc). She set her up for TikTok and it’s been constant Kuki this, Kuki that. Big time user.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
“North Cyprus is beautiful, the sun the beach”
Wtf is that your review?? The sun and the beach are beautiful most places Sevda.
How are you basing beautiful on the sun??? Hahahaha
Go and explore and tell people other places are beautiful too. You have no right to review north Cyprus on your experience because you did do ALL!
Well it’s hard to give a full in depth review when the only places she ventured out to were her Nan’s old neighborhood, Girne Harbor, and the supermarket.

Mar 2, 2024
do me the drama on Insta! You went on holiday and didn't like the hotel. That's it. End of story. It happens. Now shut the do up about it for fs sake. fing attention seeking drama queen. do off seriously.
I said this before, but she keeps posting saying how her parents just want to lounge about the hotel and eat the buffet. That’s fine, but what was Sevda’s reason to not go out for the day explore with her sister and Ela a few times during the 2 weeks? They’re not confined to the hotel and they can certainly pay for a ride to/from cultural spots. I just think they all just didn’t want to do anything except eat, drink and be at the pool. So just say that!

Mar 2, 2024
She always does this. Gives a new reason/excuse for something she’s always done. This time she blames it on the parents - they just want to lounge about the hotel and eat day in and day out. Like she would have gone exploring if it weren’t for them. All her own holidays are the same - staying by the pool and stuffing herself. Parents and their preferences have nothing to do with it.

She’s always cut up the brat’s food for her. Now it’s because she has a wobbly toof. So on and so forth.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t think Sedat, Kuki’s actual brother, has even been to her Side apartment. I’m telling you guys, she never used to be up Kuki’s ass in the earlier TikTok days. It’s only been the last couple of years when she has found a use for her (free holiday apartment, free pet boarding, bookkeeping, potential math tutoring etc). She set her up for TikTok and it’s been constant Kuki this, Kuki that. Big time user.
Totally agree I don’t think he has either, she went for 10 days with Ella last year but yet again all she did is moan

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She always does this. Gives a new reason/excuse for something she’s always done. This time she blames it on the parents - they just want to lounge about the hotel and eat day in and day out. Like she would have gone exploring if it weren’t for them. All her own holidays are the same - staying by the pool and stuffing herself. Parents and their preferences have nothing to do with it.

She’s always cut up the brat’s food for her. Now it’s because she has a wobbly toof. So on and so forth.
Like she isn’t a 35 year old who can go out by herself independently of her parents 😂 Any excuse for Sev