Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh didums! She didn’t get to go to the fing bakery before she left. Stupid cow should have got up earlier then, she lived at that bloody bakery!
Paid nearly £20 for two cRoissants…poor cow! 😂
And she will have snacks for the flight plus a meal ordered and when back eat everything on site and probably a free delivery from the takeaway that supporting child neglect

Mar 2, 2024
Wonder what trouble sedation will be in… broke the dishwasher again, maybe the washing machine? Used the wrong utensils on her pot? I’m sure doormat went around and gave the house a good clean so queen didn’t need to lift a chicken finger… she already did her washing to use SILs electricity and powder..

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Kuki yet again another video, had loads of washing to do but camera is ok so why the need for beggy pissy flaps to do it oh yeah as she needs to been seen as the only one who can do it what a load of bollocks just can’t help herself does it to everyone, doesn’t like it when done to her as we have seen

Waiting for the scripted incoming missed you video running towards each other just like Lara and Vilma lol 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Hippo takes massive mouthfuls of food too, have you heard her eat? It sounds so disgusting and it’s amplified 🤢
She eats louder than she talks. It’s so odd, she keeps her mouth closed till the last few bits then she opens her mouth and just makes the loudest slapping noises 🤢🤢 she eats like a child does when they’re not told how to eat properly.

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she have to take massive bites of her food? They are massive! If I’m out and no people be talking to me (like her talking to the camera) I’m mindful of taking smaller bites so I can speak if spoken too.. she just gulps it down and speaks anyway!

Any mother knows as well if a kid is eating something with an Ingredient they don’t like you don’t tell them!! She points out to Ela that there is onion in it and she doesn’t usually like onion… why would you do that and perhaps the kid stop eating it.. she probably hoped so because that means clit slits can have Elas too!
She takes massive bites then forces the food down her pelican neck as quick as she can