Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
So when she plated sedats dinner up agers ago, did she not tell him then his dinner was ready? Why does she need to tell him in her ewm which is probably at least 15 minutes after plating up.

She’s a useless wife and mother.
If she knows sedat had the sandwich rolls and wasn’t that hungry for dinner why did she still plate it up, she could have left it in the oven or something so it doesn’t get cold. Also I think sedat hates sitting with her at the table, so takes ages to come to the kitchen.

Mar 2, 2024
She deff is bitter about him. They shouldn't be together anymore.

Also she goes on and on about not wasting food, but is deliberately serving what people don't want. Make it make sense.
Makes me laugh when she said to him we like having you home but you eat all the food! He Buys it you cheeky b! He’s not even allowed to eat what he wants! He doesn’t even get a choice. She plans it and he’s got to eat it! She’s got a massive pair of balls!

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I've said this before and I'll say it again - the way she says "hot hot" enrages me. "Haaaaaat haaaaat"
No. I'm sorry. She sounds like a fricking teletubby as well as look like one in that poop onesie she has. She's a fully grown adult talking to her phone. "Haaat haaat" AAAAGGGHHHHHHH
Also, sorry as I hope this isn't a culture thing but i find it absolutely crazy she is having cheesy garlic bread with lamb chops. Never seen a concoction like it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If she knows sedat had the sandwich rolls and wasn’t that hungry for dinner why did she still plate it up, she could have left it in the oven or something so it doesn’t get cold. Also I think sedat hates sitting with her at the table, so takes ages to come to the kitchen.
If he sits at the table he gets kicked to do by the abuser

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her face after she says Sedat didn’t want any of the orzo salad but she was going to PUT him some anyway. b, he told you he didn’t want it. She doesn’t respect him at all.

IMG_4805.jpeg
Yet again…she thinks she’s clapping back ….but really Sevda, you’re beyond the highest level of immaturity…and at least your followers will see, yet AGAIN, you lie constantly. They will all see….you DO WASTE FOOD!! You serve it onto someone’s plate, KNOWING they won’t eat it.

It’s almost like you’ve never had a youth/teenage as your humour is so basic and like a child. The worst is when you are with your Dad! You laugh at the most simplest of things said! You really are unhinged…not funny.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s because she cannot be told anything. She’s a typical narcissist.
Taking advice is how we grow and learn. Even if it’s offered, and she chooses not to take it,then all she as to do is smile and say thank you. She gets so defensive. How anybody still follows her blows my mind
Many, many follow because she’s known as a disgusting eater, a bossy wife (and now physically abusive), one of the dumbest creators on TikTok, her immature clap backs, and the biggest blocker and deleter ever!! 🤣🤣🤣Plus other ‘not good’ reasons 😉

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Me too! Who saves them? She doesn’t even know how old they’re! Thought she was really funny with people’s cooking because they might not be clean? Takeaways are the worst for it!

It’s like Groundhog Day at her house at meal times. Chicken wings, roast Chicken dinner, Chicken fighs, Rice Yoghurt salad,pizza or shop bought Mac n cheese! She’s so dull and boring.
Yep! 💯!!