Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m really enraged at how she’s treating this endometriosis diagnosis. I 100% don’t believe she has it. The Turkey doctor just suspected it might be the cause for her sometimes painful periods and Sevda needs to follow up with a Laparoscopy, but we all know she’s not going to any follow up. Endometriosis pain is debilitating where you can’t even get out of bed and it hurts to move. She has posted every day since 2021 and not once has she said anything or have we seen her in pain. She’s lying and she deserves to be cancelled. I’ve reported her videos as misleading health information. Other than sending DM’s and comments to Achibadem Health Group and ZGA Digital, what else can we do to get Sevda cancelled? Between us and Tattle - we must total in the thousands. Certainly we can bombard Achibadem and ZGA socials along with the socials of their other talent roster saying by what a disgrace Sevda is.

She just ruined her career for a free trip to Turkey.
I haven’t commented much on this I have stood back as I really don’t know what to say, I hear in the words been written the hurt and pain these ladies have gone through and going through and my heart goes out to every single one of them

I agree the achibadem and ZGA digital should be messaged with a copy of her comments also linking to here where all these lovely ladies have been offended and hurt by this

This needs addressing and the w needs taking off SM doing this

Mar 2, 2024
Saying she got the name of the scan wrong and “is only human” is hilarious. It is literally your JOB to get the facts correct. You are literally being paid and have a business contract to present correct information. It is completely incompetent and unprofessional to get the name of the tests you had carried out wrong.

If an individual employed by a brand was posting incorrect information in the comments of a post, they’d get reprimanded.
This is it right here. Whether she lied to mislead or she mis-spoke due to ignorance and not knowing the difference between an ultrasound and laparoscopy, neither of these is a good look. And how she’s handling it is making it worse. I actually can believe she didn’t know the difference between laparoscopy and ultrasound. Let’s face it - this b has probably never even heard the word laparoscopy before. And looked it up after she was called out. She is an absolute moron. Thick as s.

I also feel like the flippant way she announced the endometriosis is another sign of her ignorance and being an uneducated fool. She probably has no idea what it is, vaguely listened to what the doctors told her that day and carried right on with life and eating baklava after she left the hospital. And didn’t bother educating herself after she got back home. Just churned out the video with her robotic voiceover and sent it out. Zero critical thinking skills.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This is it right here. Whether she lied to mislead or she mis-spoke due to ignorance and not knowing the difference between an ultrasound and laparoscopy, neither of these is a good look. And how she’s handling it is making it worse. I actually can believe she didn’t know the difference between laparoscopy and ultrasound. Let’s face it - this b has probably never even heard the word laparoscopy before. And looked it up after she was called out. She is an absolute moron. Thick as s.

I also feel like the flippant way she announced the endometriosis is another sign of her ignorance and being an uneducated fool. She probably has no idea what it is, vaguely listened to what the doctors told her that day and carried right on with life and eating baklava after she left the hospital. And didn’t bother educating herself after she got back home. Just churned out the video with her robotic voiceover and sent it out. Zero critical thinking skills.
Well said!

Mar 2, 2024
I’m glad this has blown up in her stupid face. The whole thing was a farce from beginning to end. Bottom line is she is someone (parent or not 🙄) who doesn’t prioritize her health and will continue to not prioritize her health. Had it not been a gifted experience for her, she would never have paid for this. And she never will again. It was all about a free fing trip to her and going through the assessment was a necessary part of it. I said it a few times before - so they found something. Now what? Back to the NHS for follow up? Back to Turkey?

Apr 15, 2024
England
💯!! She really has no idea that her trolls are NOT jealous at all! Our lives are very full and very nice Sevda. Most of us have way more luxury homes, cars, holiday and possessions than you. BUT…WHAT IS WAY, WAY MORE IMPORTANT IS THE FACT….that we have loving marriages, thriving and educated children (attend school in term times or home school following a specific approved curriculum), we look after our homes and pets without ‘mummy’ or ‘dog walkers’ helping, we hold down good, rewarding jobs, we show our children a lot of interest and take them places to see life, nature, and fun, we have good friends who we mix with regularly, and we reach out and are kind to people whenever we can.

The reason we sometimes get angry at you begging and receiving holidays, gifts, etc….is NOT because we want them…. It’s because we think those freebies should be given to people who lack! A holiday or weekend away for people who can’t afford even a weekend away. Food gifts that should be given to people who can’t afford to put food on the table. Beauty products should be given to people who love to look after themselves and look pretty (neither of them apply to you) but could never afford good beauty products, etc, etc, etc…

We have NO cause to be ‘jealous’ of you Sevda! NONE whatsoever. You have no idea how you sound incredibly pathetic and dumb when you say that or post that! Most of your intelligent followers laugh at you when you say that. It’s incredibly naive and immature.

But hey-ho, we all know you’ll clap back with saying ‘jealous’ more now! That’s ok! It’s YOUR reputation you are affecting…

…and brands hear it 😉
Her life is empty, surface level she makes out it’s very wholesome and loving. Far from it and I reckon she knows it too deep down that’s why she’s so bitter towards people especially her own family

Mar 2, 2024
In all this drama, her birthday post for Sasha didn’t get the attention it deserved. Her writing is atrocious.

Trying to get you to smile for pictures still a mission

…you was sprinkle obsessed…

You was patiently waiting…

Your love for Dragon’s is still….

And of course, of course, she had to mention taking her to an inclusive!!

She has her nose right up Kuki’s bum. She rarely (if ever) mentioned Kuki in her early TikTok days. They’re besties now that she needs a second home for Rocco, bookkeeping services and access to her holiday apartment. Opportunistic b.

Mar 2, 2024
You made a mistake? No, more like you got called out for your lies. You lying sack of s. As someone who suffers from endo and infertility, I can truly say her post touched all my nerves. I went to some of the best doctors in the US and the only way they could diagnose me with endo was through a laparoscopic procedure under general anesthesia.
fing knew she would say this! Just admit you lied! You knew exactly what procedure you had has you stated it in your very very poor advert! Lying piece of s

Apr 15, 2024
England
In all this drama, her birthday post for Sasha didn’t get the attention it deserved. Her writing is atrocious.

Trying to get you to smile for pictures still a mission

…you was sprinkle obsessed…

You was patiently waiting…

Your love for Dragon’s is still….

And of course, of course, she had to mention taking her to an inclusive!!

She has her nose right up Kuki’s bum. She rarely (if ever) mentioned Kuki in her early TikTok days. They’re besties now that she needs a second home for Rocco, bookkeeping services and access to her holiday apartment. Opportunistic b.
There was a passive belittling on the birthday post, why highlight that your 12 year old niece only eats certain foods, and getting her to smile is difficult, if I was Kuki I’d have asked her to delete the post.

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry jealous of what?????
1-liar
2-fat
3-ugly
4-stupid
5-can’t even speak
6-no mothering instinct
7-no loving husband
8-can’t even poo
9-jobless
10-disgusting home
11-no taste
12-cheap shein clothes
13-begging
14-eats and probably smells like an animal
The list goes onnnnnnnn……

So what she got tiktok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are jealous because she’s got tiktok, oh piss off, we are all laughing at you on tiktok!!

We can all go on holidays, in fact most of us on here probably been to more luxury holidays than you ever can think of!!

You have a house??? We all have homes, most of us maybe triple the cost of your house!!!

You have a s car on finance? Most of us on here drive luxury cars!!!

We ain’t ugly poor trolls!! Total opposite!!!

In fact you are so poor that you beg for freebies, we all pay for our holidays, cars, shopping, bills, food, days out for our kids, Christmas and birthday presents…

So you should really be jealous of us!
And we don’t ask total strangers for validation! Go film your Daughter taking a s and post it for the pervs who asked you pathetic excuse for a human being!

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry if this has already been said but I need to get it out. People have been nit picking and being unkind....1. She lied about what 'oscopy she had and then deleted the comment. She shares what she eats, she doesn't share about her health..

THEN WHY ARE WE ALL AWARE YOU SUFFER WITH CONSTIPATION YOU DUMB t.

If you had been suffering with the symptoms of Endo, we'd have heard about it. You share about your fing bowel movements you rank b.
Mine on the other hand has said how she struggles with her periods....was it Mine that actually had the health check and you were videod 'looking' like you were having it?

Why didn't the Turkish dentist pick up on your tooth problems?
Not buying it and can't believe they signed off on that poor advert. 🤣

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I never got to have babies. My endo and adeno resulted first in induced menopause to try and control, then hysterectomy because it was so severe and painful that conceiving was impossible.

Here is this t of a woman, who already has a child she treats like s, claiming she has endometriosis, lying about laparoscopies and having a fing photo of if. What a piece of s you are Sevda.
Big hug 😘 xxx