Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
My GP Surgery has paramedics who work there! They do a role similar to a nurse practitioner I think. However this isn’t an issue - you get triaged based on your presenting issue and then have an appt with the most appropriate clinician. If Sevda had wanted to see a GP she could have.
Yes but isn’t this more for urgent care type situations?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
There are paramedics that train up to do some ANP type roles I think, where they can see simple cases and do basic prescribing… There’s no way her GP practice is full of ANPs or paramedics and that she can’t see a single GP. It might not be the same GP every time like the good old days, but there’s definitely going to be GPs there. She just wants an excuse to say why she can’t do stuff in the UK. She can ask her surgery to book her in with a GP instead of the other clinicians there. She might have to wait a few weeks but if she wanted to she could get an appointment.

There’s a document about it:

She's full of crap . Register with another surgery if she can't get an appointment..proof she's lying , as I remember a couple of months ago said she had a nurses appointment or something at the doctors surgery ..on a SATURDAY !!!
She also didn't appear to have a problem getting numerous appts for Sedat to see a GP about his knee did she? 🤔🤔

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I have honestly never heard or seen a paramedic at my GP. I have always done my appointments online and for non urgent I have waited 3 week at times. If I thought it was so urgent and i couldn’t get one on the day then I would go A&e or walk in.

She’s never had issues for sedat or ewa each time she needed to go.

Cut the bullshit Begda. Turn the page. You don’t have to in all your ads slate of the NHS. I have noticed she’s always got a reason for every ad. Trying to justify. Shut up. You are no influencer. This job is not for you mate/ move on!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
And to be diagnosed with endo on the nhs you are no special temu shakira!!!! There are young girls like us who waited years on to get diagnosed!! So fing what, you want the NHS to fast track you???? Cancer patients are waiting for treatment!!! Shut the do up honesty. Never met anyone so ignorant and dumb at the same time!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Clearly you are not dying!!! And it’s not that urgent for you to ever of needed GP appointment!! You are happy and fat eating junk and s!!! Go on a diet and loose weight maybe you won’t have any health symptoms and you wouldn’t need a gp appointment!!

Ok ok guys I’m so sorry! I promise I will
Stop! She’s really pissed me off this two days!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
And to add to that, If you ever did have endo symptoms like you say you have, believe me you would have had no choice but to be in A&E crying in pain!!!

Back pain is not the main (only) symptom of endo. That’s period pains!
- pains that stops you doing your normal activities is the real symptom!! We’ve all seen you on holiday at the pool during period times (we know because you told us)

Arghhh!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
ASA has a whole lot on health conditions rules for treatments and conditions and how, what and what can’t be advertised. I did my part and send them as much information as possible, including inappropriate labelling of the advertisement.

I will shut up now. This was for all my girlies who’s had to suffer from this disease. For my girlies who’s gone to have Ivf to be blessed with children. And for the girlies who’s undergoing IVF. I pray for you all.

I will stay off this page today to calm down x

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She's full of crap . Register with another surgery if she can't get an appointment..proof she's lying , as I remember a couple of months ago said she had a nurses appointment or something at the doctors surgery ..on a SATURDAY !!!
She also didn't appear to have a problem getting numerous appts for Sedat to see a GP about his knee did she? 🤔🤔
Yep Sedat apparently manages to get appointments 😂

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
💯💯💯💯💯 I remember that! She's just a lying cow!

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
ASA has a whole lot on health conditions rules for treatments and conditions and how, what and what can’t be advertised. I did my part and send them as much information as possible, including inappropriate labelling of the advertisement.

I will shut up now. This was for all my girlies who’s had to suffer from this disease. For my girlies who’s gone to have Ivf to be blessed with children. And for the girlies who’s undergoing IVF. I pray for you all.

I will stay off this page today to calm down x
Thank you! 🫂💕

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
I'm sorry to everyone who Sevda upset by her stupid content yesterday.
I am honestly so genuinely upset for you girls who suffer with Endometriosis.

I hope Sevda gets cancelled and gets what she deserves after this.

You won't get an apology off her because she is narc. She never sees when she's in the wrong.

Has anyone been in touch with her management?