Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Damage control with a shot load of pairs this morning.. she is really showing us how unboffered she is.. just like even worse I think with no apology
But straight away going through her herbal tea , vitamins , greens and whatever other bollocks she shovels down her neck in an attempt to be " elfy " and relieve her constipation... I thought she never discussed her issues online... nice to see those labia eyes are as puffy as , been up late crying and blocking and deleting have we ? !!!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
That massive Sainsburys haul.
Personally I don’t think there was any need. Everything she could have got from Aldi.
She’s supposed to be relatable but the way the uk is right now, I don’t see many of us/her followers doing big shops in Sainsbury’s.
Correct me if I’m wrong!
I do my weekly shop in Sainsbury‘s, I use Smartshop on my phone and my Nectar points total so far this year stands at £125.40. Christmas dinner and treats sorted for this year. I’m not rich, I’m a pensioner but for me quality counts and the Nectar points are a big bonus. 🥰

May 22, 2024
Australia
That massive Sainsburys haul.
Personally I don’t think there was any need. Everything she could have got from Aldi.
She’s supposed to be relatable but the way the uk is right now, I don’t see many of us/her followers doing big shops in Sainsbury’s.
Correct me if I’m wrong!
She just wants to make out she’s got money, when I fact I think it’s quite the opposite!

Mar 2, 2024
Omg why can’t she eat properly with a knife and fork? You can tell she’s lying , she looks away from the screen. I didn’t know paramedics see to appointments in doctors surgeries? They trained in gyno then?🤦🏽‍♀️ lying again to justify her fweeee holiday.
But didn’t sedat get an appointment? She’s such a liar! She’s just too lazy and so entitled!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She’s soooo dumb!!!! The paramedics see her at the GP 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wtf!!!!!!

Does she really think anyone believes this stupid nonsense. A paramedic?????? A paramedic at the GP!!!!!!

Maybe she means a nurse? Trainee dr? do sake maybe the receptionist I don’t know!!! But the paramedic!!! Give it up stupid idiot!!!!

The paramedic omg I can’t stop laughing!!!!!! You have a better chance of the receptionist diagnosing you than a paramedic at the GP SURGERY.

Nah this person is seriously mentally handicapped. She really is stupid!!! Or she lives in a different universe to us all.
Some of the surgeries round here have Physicians that see you then refer you to a more Senior Doctor if they can't diagnose the issue. It would not surprise me in the slightest if she got her P's mixed up the thick t!

Pretty sure there's a shortage of paramedics in the UK I don't think they'd be sitting around in a doctors surgery in Stevenage!! She's so dumb it makes my brain hurt.

Mar 2, 2024
We definitely wouldn’t ever be seen by a “Paramedic” in Australia. Paramedics are people that drive ambulances and attend to medical emergencies? I totally understand seeing a Practice Nurse though. Seems a bit weird you can’t make a GP appt, even if it’s a couple of months down the track. She’s talking absolute s. I could be wrong though. I have lived in the UK and never had a problem getting a GP appointment or seeing a Nurse at the time. I understand that things have changed since Covid but you can still get an appointment surely?
How the do did her dimwitted hubby get an appointment then? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she talks out of her ring piece! Can’t believe the crap that spews out of her mouth!

Mar 2, 2024
A haul from last summer when Sevda bought maxi pads/tampons in small packages, which we all know are for light to regular period flow. If she’d been suffering from symptoms of endometriosis for the last year, then she would’ve been having super heavy periods. She wouldn’t have been able to keep a tampon in. Or she’d need those huge bulky super maxi pads because she’d bleed through the regular ones within 5 minutes.

Sevda is stupid for thinking we’re stupid. She has shared everything about her life every day since 2021. It’s very easy to go back and fact check her lies.

View attachment ae356f1c9c66468483619dad9b4d3641.mov IMG_8922.jpeg
She’s full of s!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s soooo dumb!!!! The paramedics see her at the GP 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wtf!!!!!!

Does she really think anyone believes this stupid nonsense. A paramedic?????? A paramedic at the GP!!!!!!

Maybe she means a nurse? Trainee dr? do sake maybe the receptionist I don’t know!!! But the paramedic!!! Give it up stupid idiot!!!!

The paramedic omg I can’t stop laughing!!!!!! You have a better chance of the receptionist diagnosing you than a paramedic at the GP SURGERY.

Nah this person is seriously mentally handicapped. She really is stupid!!! Or she lives in a different universe to us all.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 paramedics really have time to see her in the doctors, they are over stretched as it is, never once in my whole life have I seen a paramedic in a doctors seeing patients yeah seen them if they had an emergency and had to go get a patient
Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ thick as thick can be
This is a total do up

May 22, 2024
Australia
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 paramedics really have time to see her in the doctors, they are over stretched as it is, never once in my whole life have I seen a paramedic in a doctors seeing patients yeah seen them if they had an emergency and had to go get a patient
Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ thick as thick can be
This is a total do up
As if parademics would give a do about Sevda and her smelly issues. Feel sorry for the doctor that had to do her smear and for the radiographer that had to do her trans vaginal ultrasound. Would have needed extra lube.

Last edited: