Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I just had a thought.. you know how Ela stares at the camera every time she is filmed… I wonder if it’s because the filter.. she is looking at herself going “that’s not me” because it’s heavily filtered 😂
She’s Disgusting! Any parent that filters there child on social media needs Therapy! If she wants to filter herself because she’s so insecure then go ahead. But leave your Child alone!

Mar 2, 2024
Not her saying don’t judge Sasha’s dinner, what a cow. She’s the one always mocking what her niece eats. She’s a right b. Making out Ela is having lentil soup, off camera she’ll probably have the same dinner as Lara
Is she for real? The only person judging Sasha’s eating habits is you, you vile cretin! Judging a child with autism. You should be ashamed of yourself! Practice what you preach b!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I know this is an odd question, but does Ewa ever wear her hair down instead of that ragged ponytail?

She’s Disgusting! Any parent that filters there child on social media needs Therapy! If she wants to filter herself because she’s so insecure then go ahead. But leave your Child alone!
Sevda is extremely deranged doing this!!!!! Ela will be so at risk of developing anorexia or another eating disorder when she looks back at how her Mum used a slimming filter to make herself AND Ela look a lot slimmer than they are in real life!! But once again…..SEVDA DOES NOT CARE!!!!