Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just something I would like to put just been on FB and seen something
These vile disgusting ss begging for everything from knickers to nuts and gloating over it, so do they realise thousands of OAP will loose the heating allowance and won’t be able to have heat and food well will have to choose and these fs moan over the NHS college and comments they are sick in the head

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Always has a stupid fing story when she’s gifted something…I was walking Rocco when I was literally handed this box by belvita. When she starts with her stories I IMMEDIATELY get pissed. do you, Sevda. There are poor people who would kill for those biscuits or any biscuits for that matter but no, your begging ass just takes takes takes and never gives

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Any road up, (as my late granny who died in 1964 used to say), Belvita. Not as healthy as Sevda may think, Filled with rubbish additives much like Ela's "pat"
lunches. Belvita biscuits are made with whole grains and are high in fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. However, they also contain added sugar, salt, and other questionable ingredients. Maybe Belvita biscuits are not as good for you as they seem, despite the packaging's health food claims?
Sevda, sweetheart, do a bit of research into the brand's claims that you're begging to get a deal with as it could help to keep your credibility if, indeed, there is any left.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Always has a stupid fing story when she’s gifted something…I was walking Rocco when I was literally handed this box by belvita. When she starts with her stories I IMMEDIATELY get pissed. do you, Sevda. There are poor people who would kill for those biscuits or any biscuits for that matter but no, your begging ass just takes takes takes and never gives
I know , she has to act surprised, just say it’s been gifted & act normal you fake b. , no one wants to know how you reacted, jeee you would think she won the lottery. Greedy b.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I know , she has to act surprised, just say it’s been gifted & act normal you fake b. , no one wants to know how you reacted, jeee you would think she won the lottery. Greedy b.
Smug!! I suppose she would think we are all ‘jealous’ - no we’re not. Money and objects don’t matter. Those of us who have children in our lives spend time with them. We don’t have to document everything we do on social media. We have proper jobs, we save for things we would like to have, not beg for it gifted and seek admiration from unknown people (some potentially dangerous) on the internet. I’d rather live on beans on toast and save up for a holiday - and that holiday, the only camera to be thrust in my kids faces, if they were happy to do so, would be for family memories. Imagine sitting in a nice restaurant, somewhere nice and sunny, and not interacting with the kids because you have to film yourself eating!!!!! You might need the money from it, but you wouldn’t need to if you had a proper job, one of which you had. Honestly, it must be more stressful having to patrol and block as that is constant. Most normal jobs, you go in, do your days work, then you can switch off and do normal family things. I’m waffling because I’m annoyed, especially at her constantly whinging about being twolled. Sevda. You chose that ‘job’ - it is your ‘job’ and this is the sad life you have chosen. Fancy events with fwee food and drinks, to dress up (in s clothes btw) no thank you. I’d rather spend evenings playing games my sons (even though teenagers, they still enjoy doing things like that with me). Days out, FOR THEM not myself. It’s all about priorities. Missing out on so much with Ela, before you know it she will be grown up. My son is off to uni at end of month leaving home, and I’m so glad I have given him good memories of his childhood years. Phew I think I got that off my chest. X

Mar 2, 2024
Look, I'm a bit like Sevda, naive and fick. It wasn't untl I saw your response that I looked again and then the penny clicked. Hole and pole ...... Can't add smilies from my laptop but my response is a resounding hysterical laugh (not a stupid Sevda giggle *wink*)
I must admit it took me a few minutes to realise what hole and pole meant, I’ve never heard that saying before 😁

Mar 2, 2024
Any road up, (as my late granny who died in 1964 used to say), Belvita. Not as healthy as Sevda may think, Filled with rubbish additives much like Ela's "pat"
lunches. Belvita biscuits are made with whole grains and are high in fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. However, they also contain added sugar, salt, and other questionable ingredients. Maybe Belvita biscuits are not as good for you as they seem, despite the packaging's health food claims?
Sevda, sweetheart, do a bit of research into the brand's claims that you're begging to get a deal with as it could help to keep your credibility if, indeed, there is any left.
I think they are really sweet I’d prefer a plain digestive.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Smug!! I suppose she would think we are all ‘jealous’ - no we’re not. Money and objects don’t matter. Those of us who have children in our lives spend time with them. We don’t have to document everything we do on social media. We have proper jobs, we save for things we would like to have, not beg for it gifted and seek admiration from unknown people (some potentially dangerous) on the internet. I’d rather live on beans on toast and save up for a holiday - and that holiday, the only camera to be thrust in my kids faces, if they were happy to do so, would be for family memories. Imagine sitting in a nice restaurant, somewhere nice and sunny, and not interacting with the kids because you have to film yourself eating!!!!! You might need the money from it, but you wouldn’t need to if you had a proper job, one of which you had. Honestly, it must be more stressful having to patrol and block as that is constant. Most normal jobs, you go in, do your days work, then you can switch off and do normal family things. I’m waffling because I’m annoyed, especially at her constantly whinging about being twolled. Sevda. You chose that ‘job’ - it is your ‘job’ and this is the sad life you have chosen. Fancy events with fwee food and drinks, to dress up (in s clothes btw) no thank you. I’d rather spend evenings playing games my sons (even though teenagers, they still enjoy doing things like that with me). Days out, FOR THEM not myself. It’s all about priorities. Missing out on so much with Ela, before you know it she will be grown up. My son is off to uni at end of month leaving home, and I’m so glad I have given him good memories of his childhood years. Phew I think I got that off my chest. X
Well said
My youngest son left for uni 9 years ago like you he had all his memories as a family etc and brought up independent and now he has an amazing job, amazing life and future as do my other 2 kids and so do my GK the memories they are making with their own family’s and as a family unit, we don’t go out a stick a phone on the table with a ring light etc talking to it even at home we sit and talk to each other and not told what to say and do
We have face to face interactions with people WE ARE NORMAL in fact we all are here 💞💞💞

Apr 15, 2024
England
Very well said. She thinks she’s got this perfect life we’re all jealous of, far from it

May 30, 2024
UK
No, of course she isn’t and to even suggest it is ridiculous. I don’t like the woman, she’s as thick as custard and has a very nasty controlling streak. She deserves all the criticism she gets but that’s where it should end, call her out on her table manners, her abysmal parenting etc. by all means but making stupid claims such as this is overstepping the mark. Just my opinion of course.
@Bowmanswife It was a joke, I was being facetious. I didn’t need the long winded response and if she was trans what would be the problem? She isn’t so still no problem. Clearly just looking for an argument so do off and chat to yourself

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Well said
My youngest son left for uni 9 years ago like you he had all his memories as a family etc and brought up independent and now he has an amazing job, amazing life and future as do my other 2 kids and so do my GK the memories they are making with their own family’s and as a family unit, we don’t go out a stick a phone on the table with a ring light etc talking to it even at home we sit and talk to each other and not told what to say and do
We have face to face interactions with people WE ARE NORMAL in fact we all are here 💞💞💞
Exactly!!!! I would find it extremely, beyond rude if I went to someone’s house, invited for a meal, and then they had to sit at the table tik toking into their phone. Extremely rude. But then they all do it in that family, and not many friends outside of that. I got into watching her, to wind down after work, I used to at the start, find her videos quite homely, a bit of fun. Now I realise, it’s not, and seeing people giving up jobs for this as a ‘career’ it’s ridiculous. My boys coujd make a spaghetti bolognese (under supervision) at 8 year old. Ella has to have her crusts cut off and not eat the same meal as anyone else. She is holding her back by not allowing her (yeah she made pizza a few week ago but mummy doormat was hovering over her). I work with people with autism, Down’s syndrome, other learning disabilities - they are able to do these things because our aim is to ‘enable independence’ not do it for them. If you think someone can’t do something. You do it for them, then are surprised when they actually CAN do it! Would never know until try, and Ela isn’t given the chance to try. For example, someone might be making some toast, then ask for help to butter it. To an outsider it might look bad that we don’t, instead we encourage and prompt, they do it, and they get praised, then next time, they are able to do it again now they have had opportunity to learn

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
Well said
I'm sorry, this is totally derailing from the thread and I'm not sure you can do private messages on here but my daughter is going to university next weekend. I'm really struggling. I'm so proud of her and know that I've raised her to be independent but it's always been just us since she was a baby and now she's going to be 5 hours away and I genuinely dont know how I'm gonna cope with the day or say goodbye to her. Everytime I think of saying bye I tear up. Any advice would be amazing as I had my two children young (19) and none of my friends are at the same stage with theirs so I have nobody to ask. (Sorry everyone! Back to Begda)