Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
I can’t wait to take the piss out of her while she’s in Tunisia! She’s going to absolutely hate it 🤣. I’m fairly certain she jumps Tomtom’s stick shift while Kuki breastfeeds her son, Sedat. Weirdest family I’ve ever seen. You know she’s pissed that after a good screwing, Tom Tom fed her granola instead of a block of cheese 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Brace yourselves for the constant whinging of next weeks trip ahead. They are going to hate Tunisia 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nah she will make out she loves it as we have said she won’t like it as it’s not her beloved turkey lol 😂 I doubt very much if they will leave the hotel especially if it’s all inclusive the abusing w is to tight to pay for anything
And if she does go sightseeing etc that she is a disgrace as a mother when she takes princess I pad elosh away proves she doesn’t have time to or more like she is an inconvenience to her

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
Have you seen vid where shes so smug and ugly saying “im a feeder can’t help myself” oh bore off woman your husband is an invalid and only with you for the right to stay in the UK. They are so weird they don’t even look like they talk he’s just on his phone she’s on hers Shoving food in her gob staring into the camera and iPad kids on the iPad

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
IMG_0882.jpeg Look at the state of this beast. Her arms rest on her stomachs she’s that huge gosh how does she fit in plane seats. And her ugly ass smile makes me sick. She says she going to get her nails done it’s like polishing a turd you look horrific nothing is going to change that. Gosh imagine having these two as children horrific