Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
For someone who doesn’t sit still, she sure goes on a lot of all inclusive holidays. Any person I’ve known who doesn’t like to sit still isn’t too keen on these types of holidays.
Exactly!! All inclusives are designed for people who want to TOTALLY RELAX around the pool, bars, restaurants, etc.

Nothing wrong with that but..

Sevda.…bear in mind you only book all inclusives, as we’ve seen you on numerous times…and bear in mind…even when you were on holiday at your SIL’s apartment in Turkey a few months ago, you didn’t want to go anywhere except to get food and one day you agreed to go shopping for just one afternoon (to get cheap tacky souvenirs and a fake tacky purchase )….your poor SIL and her daughter couldn’t wait to get to the beach after you’d gone!!!

So, with all of the above mentioned…you are a complete LIAR to suggest you don’t know what you are going to do on this all inclusive holiday with your sister, as you don’t like to sit still!!!

LIAR!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And let’s face the bigger lie here…you don’t have a job, unlike most of the other TikTok creators with large followings….and you are KNOWN for doing naff all, making a big thing about BASIC household chores and having your Mum clean, cook, tidy and help pack your suitcases!!

You’re one of the BIGGEST comedy acts on TikTok!! That’s your reputation. That’s the influence you have….drawing a whole lot less of people nowadays…and the majority who do watch you, are drawn to being amazed at viewing your extremely dumb personality, your shocking neglectful style parenting, your old granny style dresses and the way you ‘beg’ for things as well as collabs! Extremely funny and soooo obvious. You ARE comedy gold!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She clearly has NEVER EVER had a meal at the airport, always a cheap meal deal as she was gob smacked at the size of the cutlery and then said it again...

That size cutlery is standard at airport eateries... as along as I have been travelling!! and thats quite a while 🙈
I thought the same…clearly she has never ate a meal in an airport to not realise cutlery is small and not as sharp. Has been this way as long as I can remember!!!

It’s the same thing as her not realising people do NOT use ice buckets in hotels!

Such a DUMB numbskull!!!! 🤣🙄

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda is such a bargain basement, reduced to clear version of Leah. This woman is the ultimate stay at home mom AND food/home chef influencer. Sevda needs to take note of the quality of not only Leah’s pack lunches and home cooked meals, but Leah’s unique personality (along with her daughter!) and her creative filming & editing skills. There’s a reason why Leah gets a lot of brand deals even though she has yet to break 1M followers, which she will hit and quickly surpass Sevda’s fake 1.8

I only edited the school lunch clips together, but the whole video on Leah’s page shows her multitasking breakfast & school lunch prep, along with cute interactions with her whole family. Sevda could never accomplish such a video.

Oh and if this lunch seems too advanced for a child, just know that Leah’s daughter is the same age as Ela!

View attachment 52cb6db82a974242944bf48b5352a734.mov

Last edited:

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
They won't venture out of the hotel so not much chance of getting 'Tunisia Tummy'... but let face it she needs a good crap cos she absolutely full of s... in more ways than one!
If they venture out of the hotel (doubtful), I think Mine will get quite a lot of negative attention due to her size. I went to Tunisia around 12 years ago when I was around a size 18/20 and got a lot of heckling in the streets and markets. Majorly uncomfortable.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda is such a bargain basement, reduced to clear version of Leah. This woman is the ultimate stay at home mom AND food/home chef influencer. Sevda needs to take note of the quality of not only Leah’s pack lunches and home cooked meals, but Leah’s unique personality (along with her daughter!) and her creative filming & editing skills. There’s a reason why Leah gets a lot of brand deals even though she has yet to break 1M followers, which she will hit and quickly surpass Sevda’s fake 1.8

I only edited the school lunch clips together, but the whole video on Leah’s page shows her multitasking breakfast & school lunch prep, along with cute interactions with her whole family. Sevda could never accomplish such a video.

Oh and if this lunch seems too advanced for a child, just know that Leah’s daughter is the same age as Ela!

View attachment 52cb6db82a974242944bf48b5352a734.mov
the difference is like night and day honestly. whoever that woman is, she comes across as relatable and funny, whereas begda has none of that. it’s quite sad really how s she is at everything… she can’t even inject some humour into her videos because she is such a dull person.