Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I thought the same…clearly she has never ate a meal in an airport to not realise cutlery is small and not as sharp. Has been this way as long as I can remember!!!

It’s the same thing as her not realising people do NOT use ice buckets in hotels!

Such a DUMB numbskull!!!! 🤣🙄
And her thinking kids at school get all day to eat their dinner.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
She is just wearing the same tops over and over lately. Change the record, beg!!

The look on her face before she does a shoulder shrug. You just want to punch it.

IMG_4979.jpeg
She’s trying to keep her hair long so she’s kept the straggly bits at the back & brings it forward. God almighty just cut it in a bob. Whoever cuts it is blind unless it’s her, I mean she spends money on her tacky nails but won’t have a decent hair cut. 🧙 .

Mar 2, 2024
There was a particularly funny exchange involving Sevda’s followers, the real Kolay, fake Kolay and fake Sevda. It was too long and chaotic to screenshot but basically real Kolay was saying the other Kolay was fake. Fake Sevda was calling out both Kolays for being fake and offering refunds on Kolay food orders to the followers. Lol’ed hard over that exchange 😂😂😂😂 CHAOS.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There was a particularly funny exchange involving Sevda’s followers, the real Kolay, fake Kolay and fake Sevda. It was too long and chaotic to screenshot but basically real Kolay was saying the other Kolay was fake. Fake Sevda was calling out both Kolays for being fake and offering refunds on Kolay food orders to the followers. Lol’ed hard over that exchange 😂😂😂😂 CHAOS.
Reminds me of when Twitter/X gave everyone verified ticks who wanted to pay for them and then people were impersonating companies and causing mayhem 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She always orders a s ton of food. There was no need for two meat platters for two adults and one brat. She acted surprised over the second platter but I cal bs. She knew she had two platters coming. I bet ecoli peeps threw it in for free.
I think they did as some random commenter on her page said their mixed meat doesn’t come with two platters (which is what Sevda showed), it only comes with one

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
That is hilarious! Absolute carnage 😂😂