Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Her morning video!
If you’re cold, put some clothes on you idiot.
She’s really going to piss mine off this holiday, I can feel it already.
Mine had to get her something to wear? Get up and get it yourself you lazy entitled b!

Sounds like they’re going to be eating all day everyday!
Ffs . " The pool closes at , it says 18 , I fink that means it closes at 6 " . is she really that dim, that she cant figure out 24 hour clock times ?

Mar 2, 2024
Both so desperate for attention that any man who pays them any kind of attention they lap it up. Sevda licks it’s up with her massive tongue and mine chews it up like a camel. The bloods state of the two of them.
Not necessary to make so many videos ans they haven’t even got into the room.
Before the airport
Eating at the airport
Planes landed
Checked in
Checked in some more
Random hotel employee basically showing these two for being desperate dickheads.
I can hear her from here. I’m TikTok famous and an influencer I’ve got 1.8m followers. I’m desperate for people to validate me so please play along Mr porter man. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She needs to stop coming on making a video without even having a sip of water. Her mouth sounds so dry 🤢knocks me sick. Why do these fs feel they need to film everything on a holiday . Just be on holiday and get off your phone. It’s pafetic. Ten firty. Christ in a suit can’t she talk normal.
And sorry if anyone does this.. but they brought their own mugs?! They’re just fing odd. I’ve never once thought to take me own mug on me holiday. Bet she’s got lamachuns in her case an all. She might not have annoyed mine yet but she’s absolutely annoyed me at 8.39 am. I need to just stop watching her. Moaning about being cold all night yet she slept wew. do the do off you moany bint. Did mine not pack your duvet for you? Or a couch frow even? Just ask receiption for another blanket. No need to moan in a video. You’re on holiday. No self awareness with this one. Then continues to moan she’s still cold as she sits there with her swimming stuff on. Stick your cheap guess coat on. And just shut the do up

Mar 8, 2024
Her morning video!
If you’re cold, put some clothes on you idiot.
She’s really going to piss mine off this holiday, I can feel it already.
Mine had to get her something to wear? Get up and get it yourself you lazy entitled b!

Sounds like they’re going to be eating all day everyday!
Did she say that?! I missed that part. If it was near the end I had to turn it off. Couldn’t listen to her any longer

Mar 2, 2024
Her frequent holidays without her family, as if she were some sort of A-list celebrity, highlight serious concerns about her priorities as both a wife and a mother. She's repeatedly taken her daughter out of school to travel, first to Cyprus and then to Turkey, and this is now her third trip away from her husband. This sets a troubling example for her daughter. It seems she's so wrapped up in the illusion of fame that she’s overlooking the potentially harmful impact her actions could have on her child's well-being.
This is spot on. She is asking for Trouble in her marriage and as a parent. It’s like she doesn’t want sedat with her at all. If she sorted his British citizenship out he could Travel and see the world, but she would rather keep him Locked up at home and only allow him to visit Turkey.
She will act like a b on heat on this holiday for sure.