Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Didnā€™t the mum have some health issues within the last few years. I remember Sevda doing one of those arm rubbing videos where she says sheā€™s okay etc.
Itā€™s a big responsibility and hard work looking after a young child at when theyā€™re that age.
Sheā€™s constantly leaning on her parents for everything, she should be going to help THEM out in their older years, not constantly getting them to do her favours

Apr 15, 2024
England
Begda and mine are so men deprived that they are ready to be kidnapped by the men in Tunisia. They will sit there with their hands tight laughing at the men. They kidnapped us they love us we are so sexy! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You wouldnā€™t think Sev is a married woman, who even says Iā€™ve taken my rings off but not to find a Tunisian man on holiday. Fair enough Mine can look as sheā€™s single and is probably looking to settle down who knows but I think she sees her sisters lack of relationship with sedat and most likely wants to meet someone thatā€™s from the UK

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She didnā€™t take off her ā€wingsā€ in her other all inclusives or at Kukiā€™s house but now itā€™s apparently in case theyā€™d get lost in the pool šŸ˜‚ Sure Sev, sure šŸ‘ Also saying she tipped the guy yesterday, hey Sev šŸ‘‹ Reading on here again are we? Hope they steal her wings that would be hilarious šŸ˜‚

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Begda and sedats marriage is paper marriage. They know that, the family knows that. We all know that. Wonder if sedat and Begda have an agreement where they can see other people? You never know, what people show on social media is completely fake and an act. You never know the truth about someone. So it wouldnā€™t pass me that they both know and agree to this.

No husband would allow their wife to go on so many solo holidays

No husband will accept to sleep on the sofa or spare room while the b sleeps in bed with a child

No husband will allow a woman to talk to him and treat him like that.

No husband will never not spend any time with their wife and child. I.E going out to eat, going to the zoo and outings etc

No husband will eat separately or want to eat separately to his wife

No anniversary celebration

No love or connection between the both

And the list goes onā€¦.

And it is SO CLEAR THAT BEGDA WANTS TO F*** other men!!! Sheā€™s craving men attention through her videos, her showing her self half naked at times in the morning or on holiday. She is gagging for men attention!

Mar 2, 2024
Didnā€™t the mum have some health issues within the last few years. I remember Sevda doing one of those arm rubbing videos where she says sheā€™s okay etc.
Itā€™s a big responsibility and hard work looking after a young child at when theyā€™re that age.
And Iā€™m sure she said not long ago sheā€™s got a bad back?
View attachment RPReplay_Final1725970394.mov

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And Iā€™m sure she said not long ago sheā€™s got a bad back?
View attachment RPReplay_Final1725970394.mov
I bet she was still making her mum do stuff for her even with sepsis in hospital šŸ™„šŸ¤Ŗ Glad her mum survived that but really Sevda should be less demanding and more willing to help them out. Theyā€™re going to have more and more health problems as they get older and itā€™s not fair to place your responsibilities on them all the time. Theyā€™re not as young as they used to be and Iā€™m sure theyā€™d appreciate Sevda offering to help them for a change instead of always holding down the fort for her. Sevda is all take take take and no give, such a user.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
not sure if this has been posted because this thread moves so fast that I canā€™t keep up šŸ¤£. Mine posted this and says ā€œthereā€™s Sevda and Sedat all loved upā€. You just know this is staged AF!
Staged because they read on here and Tattle and know we think their marriage is a sham šŸ˜‚ A photo isnā€™t going to change the body language, interactions and dynamics that come through the rest of the time e.g. Sevda kicking her husband, shouting at him and never spending time alone with him

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
I bet she was still making her mum do stuff for her even with sepsis in hospital šŸ¤Ŗ Glad her mum survived that but really Sevda should be less demanding and more willing to help them out. Theyā€™re going to have more and more health problems as they get older and itā€™s not fair to place your responsibilities on them all the time. Theyā€™re not as young as they used to be and Iā€™m sure theyā€™d appreciate Sevda offering to help them for a change instead of always holding down the fort for her.
Sepsis is bloody awful isnā€™t it.