Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Sev must know deep down that sedat didn’t marry her personality/looks but for a right to stay here, and it must hurt her that’s why she’s so resentful of him. At the beginning she was probably grateful for marriage but as time has gone on she hates him and sadly hates herself too. This TT life is a way for her to feel fulfilled but it’s making her worse cos it needs to first start with her, she needs to make herself happy first and everything else will fall into place. Her life is incredibly sad no matter the Cheshire grin she puts on, we can all see straight through it
Exactly she seeks validation from strangers because she is a very unhappy person. Also a very strange person! I don’t care what total strangers would think of me! My families opinion of me is what’s important.

Mar 2, 2024
You wouldn’t think Sev is a married woman, who even says I’ve taken my rings off but not to find a Tunisian man on holiday. Fair enough Mine can look as she’s single and is probably looking to settle down who knows but I think she sees her sisters lack of relationship with sedat and most likely wants to meet someone that’s from the UK
Why would that even enter her head.? I wouldn’t tell anyone I’ve taken my rings off because it’s nobody’s business

Mar 2, 2024
She didn’t take off her ”wings” in her other all inclusives or at Kuki’s house but now it’s apparently in case they’d get lost in the pool 😂 Sure Sev, sure 👍 Also saying she tipped the guy yesterday, hey Sev 👋 Reading on here again are we? Hope they steal her wings that would be hilarious 😂
Anyone would think she’d paid 15 grand for them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
the video of doormat mummy making a PAT lunch for the brat is disgusting. “do you want the skin on or off” from a CUCUMBER?!?! like do off who is she marie antoinette. awful child “yes please if you can” no i fing can’t. you’ll eat what you’re given!!!