Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Begda and sedats marriage is paper marriage. They know that, the family knows that. We all know that. Wonder if sedat and Begda have an agreement where they can see other people? You never know, what people show on social media is completely fake and an act. You never know the truth about someone. So it wouldn’t pass me that they both know and agree to this.

No husband would allow their wife to go on so many solo holidays

No husband will accept to sleep on the sofa or spare room while the b sleeps in bed with a child

No husband will allow a woman to talk to him and treat him like that.

No husband will never not spend any time with their wife and child. I.E going out to eat, going to the zoo and outings etc

No husband will eat separately or want to eat separately to his wife

No anniversary celebration

No love or connection between the both

And the list goes on….

And it is SO CLEAR THAT BEGDA WANTS TO F*** other men!!! She’s craving men attention through her videos, her showing her self half naked at times in the morning or on holiday. She is gagging for men attention!
Exactly. She doesn’t know what True love is because she’s never seen it or felt it. Her parents are so awkward together and she thinks this is normal behaviour.
She wants to flirt and feel attractive and that’s exactly why they’ve both picked Tunisia because the men aren’t fussy . A hole is a hole after all. And you don’t look at the Mantel piece when you’re poking the fire back.

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly. She doesn’t know what True love is because she’s never seen it or felt it. Her parents are so awkward together and she thinks this is normal behaviour.
She wants to flirt and feel attractive and that’s exactly why they’ve both picked Tunisia because the men aren’t fussy . A hole is a hole after all. And you don’t look at the Mantel piece when you’re poking the fire back.
Beer goggles 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Me mum says this 😂😂😂
These two will be on their backs for a kebob take away. Legs akimbo, donnuurrr flaps at the ready for any man that even looks at them

Mar 2, 2024
Dumb and dumber will 💯 be loving the male attention in Tunisia. If the Tunisian men are anything to go by in Paris, they are intense.
I went 29 years ago and was sat in the bar at the hotel with my sister in law when 4 men sat down with us and more or less boxed us in! My Sister in law told them to piss off but they were really pushy. She Then went to the bar and asked the main bar man to tell these guys to leave. They had just walked into the hotel from outside. Thankfully they got up and left. Never been back. Beautiful country but far too pushy for me.

Mar 2, 2024
I went 29 years ago and was sat in the bar at the hotel with my sister in law when 4 men sat down with us and more or less boxed us in! My Sister in law told them to piss off but they were really pushy. She Then went to the bar and asked the main bar man to tell these guys to leave. They had just walked into the hotel from outside. Thankfully they got up and left. Never been back. Beautiful country but far too pushy for me.
That sounds frightening

Mar 8, 2024
This is horrible. Sevda would delight in four men creeping over her bum hole mouth

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The men in Tunisia are THE WORST!
I first went when I was 16 and oh my god, every single man was all over me (this isn’t me bragging, this is me disgusted!) I was with my family and you can imagine my brothers were NOT happy.
I went again about 10 years later and it was the same. Thankfully I was old enough to hold my own and get them away from me.
But I have never experienced anything like it in any other country.
The men are very very desperate! So right up Sevda street!
You know she’s giggling away with them all.