Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I cannot stand the way she eats ice cream. She takes a spoonful and kind of sucks just half of it off the spoon. Gives me the shudders! It’s like she’s savouring it by making it last longer! I guess it’s the only thing she eats slowly! However, it gives me the ick!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8504.jpeg
    IMG_8504.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8502.jpeg
    IMG_8502.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8500.jpeg
    IMG_8500.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 14

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her caption here. Foodie can’t understand why people doesn’t wet their pants over AI buffet food 😂 Because if you actually know good food, you’ll know that AI buffets are rarely it, you dumb do. Go learn how to use cutlery.

IMG_5036.jpeg
Exactly! She wouldn’t know ‘quality’ food at all!
She’s not a ‘foodie’. She’s a ‘pig’.
‘Foodies’ know good quality food and how it should be cooked properly and they know what herbs/spices go with meats, veg, in sauces, etc.

Sevda had zero clue.

‘Foodies’ rarely find all inclusives have quality food, cooked well and served at the correct temperature. Plus it’s mostly the same food day in, day out and it’s often been sat out a long time 🤢

Last edited:

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Look how she can go to the beach and apparently loves it, boat trip tomorrow. But when ewa is around, she don’t care for the beach or to go on excursions.

Just say you are a fat lazy bum mum
That can’t be bothered to look after your child at these places because it will involve you talking to her and possibly playing with her.

Soft play works perfect for you, so you can sit on your ass and eat cake while the child entertains herself. Or better yet, piss off shopping without your child and leave her in a foreign country soft play on her own!! Misfit!!! Ugly thug!! Argh!!

And that text your daughter send, it’s s and probably she spoke it while the phone wrote it itself as she wouldn’t know how to use a comma.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Exactly! She wouldn’t know ‘quality’ food at all!
She’s not a ‘foodie’. She’s a ‘pig’.
‘Foodies’ know good quality food and how it should be cooked properly and they know what herbs/spices go with meats, veg, in sauces, etc.

Sevda had zero clue.

‘Foodies’ rarely find all inclusives have quality food, cooked well and served at the correct temperature. Plus it’s mostly the same food day in, day out and it’s often been sat out a long time 🤢
She just slops the same lemon juice, chilli sauce and yoghurt on everything

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Not Sedat (allegedly) sending her a long message while she’s at the airport, telling her she works hard and deserves to spend £55 on that beach bag she liked 😂😂😂
Doubt Sedat seems like the type to type long messages, and especially not to the wife who kicks him, shouts at him and ignores him… Absolute BS. Talking crap now we’ve mentioned on here that Sedat will be looking at sex workers on TikTok just like he’s done in the past 😂