Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
💯 filtered to the max! Nothing like her in real life! Shame on her sending out a message to young girls/women to cover up as much as possible your true self with all the filters you can use!
It’s the automatic Tunisian filter. It comes on automatically when she steps off the plane. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I agree she has a filter on, but I do think she looks better than usual, I think even without a filter she has attempted to make an effort with make up! just wish she made more of an effort for sedat! They could easily do weekends away togther/date nights and she could get dressed up and filtered up 😂🙈
She’s a fake and a phoney! This isn’t Sevda this is who she’s created. An excellent example to set for your Child. She will look better than usual because she’s filtered every piece of herself in that video. She is 35. No Class whatsoever. She doesn’t make this effort for Sedat like you said. She’s made the effort for male attention only.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
She’s lazy is what she is. When she says she doesn’t like the beach, it’s usually in cases where it involves effort and walking to get to it and she wants people to stop asking her to show the beach. And she proves it by saying in the clip “the hotels on the beach so you don’t have long to walk at all”.
Yet she’d walk miles to go to Turkish supermarket to by tat

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry I offended you. You’re right, we’re all welcome on this site to vent. And we all can have differing opinions even if quite different from most others at times. I get it.
We’re all here united in our dislike of Sevda 🙏 Let’s focus on the beg and not on each other ☺️ This thread is hilarious 😆 Genuinely really entertaining to read all your comments and catch up on here… We can respect differences of opinions - we all still agree that Sevda is a bleep 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I agree she has a filter on, but I do think she looks better than usual, I think even without a filter she has attempted to make an effort with make up! just wish she made more of an effort for sedat! They could easily do weekends away togther/date nights and she could get dressed up and filtered up 😂🙈
Agreed… She usually never makes this kind of effort 😂 It’s actually shocking seeing her making an effort because it never happens