Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
So, did I see correctly, she bagged her and sister, without children, a sun lounger by the children pool? If so, how selfish, she showed lots of other sunloungers but didn’t want to get her feet dirty. do off. Families need to be by the kids pool, if have toddlers need to be with them. She has no child with her, should go elsewhere. I’ve been on holidays (rarely) without my kids, I wouldn’t dream of bagging a place where parents and children need to be. I might have got it wrong. But if she has, absolute b with no consideration. (Albeit kids are back at school, in uk, but might be different for people from other countries who are there with kids)

Mar 2, 2024
It will never not be shocking or embarrassing the way she carried on at that birthday party. Completely unaware and definitely not reading the room. What a messy drunk.

In that one clip when T says “Not the right live, is it. It’s not the right live” - is she saying that to Sevda as in it’s not the right place or time for your histrionics? What was the context there?

Mar 2, 2024