Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
You can literally see the filters around Minger’s body ffs… Similarly around Begda you can see it

View attachment RPReplay_Final1726337799.mov
Please don’t tell me she’s going to the Restaurant in bloody shorts? And I’m sorry but No no no no. She looks absolutely Hideous. Larger ladies can wear shorts and still look nice,but definitely not with the size of her Pirelli on show like that. Wear clothes that flatter your size!

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Please don’t tell me she’s going to the Restaurant in bloody shorts? And I’m sorry but No no no no. She looks absolutely Hideous. Larger ladies can wear shorts and still look nice,but definitely not with the size of her Pirelli on show like that. Wear clothes that flatter your size!
WTAF? She looks hideous and if there’s a slimming filter on…..🥺

Mar 8, 2024
Looks like she’s wearing a pull up. Absolutely fing no mine

Mar 2, 2024
Hippo's behind the camera laughing her fast ass off, knowing that she's going to post this on SM for all to see her straw headed Begda! 🤣
If She is telling Mine she looks lovely with that Hideous outfit on then why did she have weight loss surgery? If mine looks so good then why did she think she didn’t look Good a larger lady? She loves the fact that her sister is bigger than her and probably loves the attention she gets from men because of this. What she doesn’t realise is that more men like bigger ladies. Sedat got with her when she was large so it’s obvious he prefers the larger ladies. She had that surgery for Cosmetic reasons,and definitely not for Health reasons.

Mar 3, 2024

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
If She is telling Mine she looks lovely with that Hideous outfit on then why did she have weight loss surgery? If mine looks so good then why did she think she didn’t look Good a larger lady? She loves the fact that her sister is bigger than her and probably loves the attention she gets from men because of this. What she doesn’t realise is that more men like bigger ladies. Sedat got with her when she was large so it’s obvious he prefers the larger ladies. She had that surgery for Cosmetic reasons,and definitely not for Health reasons.
Does he prefer larger ladies or just women who can keep in the UK?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Also Sedat followed that sex worker on TikTok who is definitely not slim… Thick Thighs Megan 😂

Yeah 100% Sevda is BSing and doesn’t think Minger looks good at all… She wouldn’t have lost all that weight if she thought it looked good on herself

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Well guys it’s wear white night tonight 😂😂😂 and s for brains has black tight fitting shien se on and Mine well lost for words

Also GUYS we are now Turkish Cypriot but has the face of a Tunisian 😂😂😂 oh this se gets better 😂😂😂😂 all the se she spilled and the snarky comments from Mine (extra large)
And Mine (extra large) definitely doing the whores hair
And so glad her massage was s 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Comedy gold this is
Whoooooo and her new BFF Jane from Manchester wonder when they going for sleep overs 😂😂😂😂
Like when Monica/Chandler made them friends and they had every excuse in the book to avoid them 😂😂 Honeymoon episode I think