Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
I've just watched this , and it's boiled my blood. She bought him for content- he was way too small to be taken from his Mum .. she didn't consult Sedat about getting a puppy at all . Couldn't even be arsed to train him, and never walked him until he was about 14 weeks old - didn't get his claws clipped and now because they've over grown- the vets can't trim them properly. Then she over walked him ffs . Hippo had to teach him basic commands when Beg swanned off on one of her many holidays.
She shoves him in one of those fleece things to stop him getting muddy even when it's a warm day - poor sod is at risk of overheating . She changes his food all the time- and she actually fing blocked me for suggesting she shouldn't keep changing food all the time, and if she does , she needs to mix a little bit of new stuff in gradually with the old to get his tummy used to it . She does not deserve to have this dog at all . And fing moans when he chews things? He's distressed because she keeps fing leaving him to go on holiday. Bloody hell - rant over 🤣
💯 agree with you. Just another irresponsible dog owner who thinks a dog is there to just entertain them. This woman is a next level t.

justagirl111

Mar 4, 2024
So Ela has had 2 dinners? Why did she have that mac n cheese if she knew they were getting a takeaway.
not even small portions, as well. that’s too much for a grown adult let alone a 7 year old child.

i get giving her a piece of chicken or a few chips to let her feel included, but buying her a full meal on top of the mac n cheese?

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
why doesn’t this tight b change into some loungewear or a nice hoodie and trackie bottoms, instead of flouncing around in a dress she’s worn all day. what goes through her FICK head honestly. first thing i do when i come home is get into my comfies. and that disgusting white tongue lord give me strength.
I’m the same when I either get home from work or have been shopping or something. I’m can’t wear my work or street clothes in the house.