Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I don’t know about anyone else but all of the pharmacy’s I have been to/go to, they dispense the medication there? They pick the medication there. What exactly is she talking about that it goes off to another place, they pack it etc.
Im from England and this is always how I’ve seen it.
Is she trying to make herself sound more clever/trained?

Sevda you slipped up in your words ‘if I need to….want to go back to pharmacy’
Love you’re going to NEED to go back very fing soon!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t know about anyone else but all of the pharmacy’s I have been to/go to, they dispense the medication there? They pick the medication there. What exactly is she talking about that it goes off to another place, they pack it etc.

All pharmacies here where I live do it on site even in the hospital, I worked in the community along side community nurses and it has never been sent of somewhere to be packed and sent back

Ohhh the w is definitely out trying to get work again as it’s so obvious money is going fast and not coming in 😂😂😂😂
Even selling her body isn’t working tbh I am not surprised who would want to do that I mean 🤢 even Sedat sleeps on the sofa when she is around 😂😂😂😂😂

I spoke to one person the other day and been offered a band 3 job within the NHS, I don’t need to go out and sell myself and beg lie etc

Mar 8, 2024
So she typed she chooses what she uploads so people only see that..then proceeds to make a video saying what this weirdo asked.. why is she saying what she is in that voice?! It doesn’t even sound genuine. Calling your kid beautiful and stunning isn’t showing them love it’s talking about their looks. Saying “‘my beautiful girl, my stunning girl” with the phone shoved in her face is just fake. The poor kid looks uncomfortable. Have to stop looking at her instagram cus she’s actually horrendous. Cannot believe she gets the support and likes she does, and companies using her for adverts. She’s awful.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
She actually doesn’t sound loving towards Ela at all in that video.. it sounds condescending and abusive to me.. like a pedo uncle talking to the young kid after a few wines
This!
It was so unnatural and had actually concerned me more than any other video of hers.
That little girl is going to, if not already started, really struggle mentally.
The word narcissist gets thrown around a lot and a lot of people have narc traits but Sevda, Sevda without a doubt had NPD. Her family are her enablers/victims.
It was so unnatural for Sevda to be complimentary towards her daughter and to say 'I love you' because the woman doesn't know how to love anyone but herself....For narcs, it's how others can serve them, past that, there is nothing.

What does she do for anyone else? Give them money? That's control, that's for applause, that's for her ego. Other than that, genuinely please Think to a time she has genuinely done anything for anyone else?

Her mum - Takes care of things, looks after her like she's still a child, babysitter etc, enables her narcissism.
Her dad - Babysits Sedat and Ela, comes and builds her furniture/DIY, enables her narcissism
Mine - Babysits, emotional support, films for her, general dogsbody, comment moderator, enables her narcissism
Kuki - Dogs sits, accounts, teaches Ela, has an apartment in Turkey, enables her narcissism
Sedat - Gave her marriage, sperm, works so brings money into the house, in some slight way enables her narcissism.
Ela - Conditioned to enable her narcissism, a prop for her.

I genuinely can't think of anything she's done for anyone...cooking a meal for her TikTok content doesn't count.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I saw it and in the same head as you it is a clap back, evil isn’t the word she has done that due to losing bear, was going to post on here but was so angry, oh karma will get her she is very lucky I live up North or she would be chewing her teeth with her phone as well,

GS came last night and it got him that Bear isn’t here as them two was always into mischief GS and his shadow

I am not giving her the satisfaction of a clap back, but least I have a loving family and a brilliant life and best of all FRIENDS and friends on here even thou none of us have met something she won’t have

Thank you Peachy for warning me and much love back 💞💞💞💞💞
You know, when I first saw this video, I was hardly watching it really, just thought content filler . My first thought was how utterly depressed Wocco looks. Having watched it again, knowing she reads here, this is a whole new level if done in spite. Nasty evil witch. Hope you are ok x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well the other do face Kuki says winter has started oh please do off you stupid b autumn hasn’t even started yet just for proof here you go you stupid b
And while I am at it see you have still got the video up of other peoples kids you sick b

Attachments

• IMG_9114.jpeg
    IMG_9114.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9115.jpeg
    IMG_9115.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 22

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You know, when I first saw this video, I was hardly watching it really, just thought content filler . My first thought was how utterly depressed Wocco looks. Having watched it again, knowing she reads here, this is a whole new level if done in spite. Nasty evil witch. Hope you are ok x
The dog looks so un happy in fact scared when she speaks my daughter has the same bread of dog and she never looks like that at all for fact it doesn’t sit still lol 😂 and it’s a trained working dog
Yeah I am fine💞💞💞💞💞 but it shows the mentality of the sick b to think she can get to someone who has just lost there best friend ( even thou he was a dog) it made me angry but sat thinking on it just proves how warped she is with that video and the one of Ela, she hasn’t a heart what so ever I mean who in the right mind videos packing your grandmothers stuff up when they have died only this b all for her gain and nothing else she has no feelings what so ever to anybody her child especially she has just thrown her daughter to the wolves so be it on her
But Karma works in strange ways and I am ready to dish her it even more thinking she could attack me like that nope she made me go for even more so w you best buckle up butter cup 😂😂😂😂

May 22, 2024
Australia

Who would know anymore. She’s such a fing liar! She also reckons she loved being a dispenser when in fact she was so miserable on a daily basis.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Who would know anymore. She’s such a fing liar! She also reckons she loved being a dispenser when in fact she was so miserable on a daily basis.
I found it odd that she went back to the place she worked once and only then realised it was changed and the staff have changed.
She obviously didn’t make any friends there otherwise keeping in touch she would know that they no longer worked there.

That was odd she just turnT up!

Tempest80

Aug 19, 2024
UK
Looks like others have the same views about this! I had to get one in there about her blocking people for pointing out that weirdos are watching and saving her posts with Ewa on ! Screenshot_20240921_091427_TikTok.jpg
Looks like your comment has already been deleted and the ones with the same views will be too. She’ll only leave the comments telling her what a wonderful loving mum she is!

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
So she got annoyed at sedat for turning a film off, what do you expect when you, extremely rudely go off to film a tik tok!!!!! It was probs a film of her choice that he didn’t want to see anyway. I know my partner would turn off thinking ah, she’s not watching it’ - surprised sedat had the balls. No Sevda, we aren’t gonna join you in slagging off your husband and you can do off with your narcissistic wink !

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I honestly doubt that she was an actual dispenser, would you trust her to dispense any meds for you because I certainly wouldn’t! She’s as thick as yesterday‘s cold custard and cannot follow simple written instructions as proven by that stuff she was sucking up straight from the tube Instead of mixing it into a drink. Imagine the dumb twonk trying to read a prescription and getting it right.