Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I can’t with her voice in that beef video, I actually want to punch her and I’m not a violent person!
She’s putting on a sickly ‘helpless’ voice and what she is REALLY saying is…. .

‘I’m putting on this sickly helpless voice because my management have told me I need to convey an attitude of ‘I need you all’ so I can get more engagement by way of lots of comments! So you all better respond as I’m going to do a few videos showing I’m helpless and needy. You see bitches….. more comments = more money and more money = another holiday for me! So go on……COMMENT BITCHES!’

THAT is what these ‘needy, sickly’ videos today are really all about. Saying that, I don’t doubt she is feeling low…. I think we all have noticed she crashes into misery when she’s back off holiday. Plus, she will be feeling ANGER more than anything as she’s seeing other creators getting much more engagement and perks!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I think she’s manipulating her followers and faking this whole “tired and aching” bit in order to increase the engagement on her posts. And also to continue her fake Endo “diagnosis” (which wasn’t a real diagnosis as she can’t be bothered to do any follow ups and get the scans done in the UK).
I've told the t ... I'll be blocked again.. the fing state of her though... do off from filming . Screenshot_20240922_183753_TikTok.jpg

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What female, in their right, mind would need tell the world that they were a week away from “coming on”. Good grief woman, your desperation for content has hit an all time low with that one! One word in Sevda speak, PAFETIC. 😂😂😂😂
I agree, she really is DESPERATE pulling the ‘period’ tactic out for attention. She still thinks it’s ‘cool’ to tell people when she’s going to start her period, when she’s on it and when she’s finished it. Grow up SEVDA! Try being an adult!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
do off Sevda and ya girl’s got endo antics. You are such a liar. Endo js debilitating, curled up in bed not just a week before your period but any time during your cycle. I should know I suffered for 25 years from it. You are such a t. I despise you.
So sorry you’ve suffered with Endo for such a long time ☹️ 😔 My SIL is the same… curled up in bed anytime in her cycle …she certainly wouldn’t be doing videos for social media!

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Omg she is absolutely pissed as a fart on her dish up dinner. She actually made a mockery of sedats yorkshires which looked inedible, and she threw them on. What is going on? Is she very unhappy? She seems to have contempt for her husband. She really doesn’t look well now and I feel sorry for that if so - but - Sevda, it’s the lies, the content, the abuse you show your husband, the way you exploit and are with Ela. Stop filming everything, we can all see now Ela is not comfortable with it. Please think on.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
London
“The living room”. What planet is she living on if she thinks that awful mess of a room is something to be proud of? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is what I can't stand and the main reason I have ended up finding sites like this because its a bit infuriating. Saying thank you to TikTok followers for her home, and thank you for your support meaning I can go on holidays. It's got an element of guilt to it like she knows she's not really earned it. Hmm

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s definitely pissed! On a Sunday night she’s drunk with two young children to look after.

Eww the way she’s serving up the mash and the packet lid is touching her spoon and mash.

She already put broccoli on the plate and went to put some more on and realised she had literally just done that!

She’s so manic!! And the beef looks disgusting sorry! Swimming around in the blended whatever it is.

And why is she playing with sedats food? Video posted below. Stop touching his food. It’s fing disrespectful !!!

Also I’m sorry but why does she need cheering up?? What exactly is wrong sevda? Is it that you’ve been reading here and maybe some home truths are bothering you and getting you down? Well maybe you should sort your fing life out and get a grip!

Sunday night and you’re pissed. You’re a TERRIBLE MOTHER!

View attachment ScreenRecording_09-22-2024 19-02-25_1.mov

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Where do I start?! First, what in the actual do is she wearing? If I was “due on” and experiencing “endometriosis” pain, I would be curled up in a ball in my pajamas not flouncing around in a highly flammable made by a toddler in China dress. Second, she looks like an absolute mess - I’ve never seen her look this ugly in my life. Last, who the do eats coleslaw and cheese sandwhiches? I’m in the US so forgive me if that’s some sort of UK delicacy but in the US we would call that a struggle meal before the government assistance is replenished 😬
Totally agree with everything you say 😄 .. except the cheese & coleslaw sandwiches 😄

I wouldn’t go as far as to say they are a UK delicacy. However, half my family live in the USA as my husband grew up there until I met him when he was over in London on business. We then lived in the USA for 3 years.. I can definitely say USA coleslaw is nowhere near as nice as British coleslaw, especially store bought coleslaw! I did not eat coleslaw when I lived there. Anyway, yes cheese & coleslaw sandwiches over here are lovely 😃

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
She has made beef before and said it was good, even mooed over it! It’s defo a ploy for more engagement. She has been acting the past few days that she isn’t good at anything but the real her came out when she told Lisa the beef was amazing!

She had a glimpse of the single life on holiday and is now sad that this is her life.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
London
Where do I start?! First, what in the actual do is she wearing? If I was “due on” and experiencing “endometriosis” pain, I would be curled up in a ball in my pajamas not flouncing around in a highly flammable made by a toddler in China dress. Second, she looks like an absolute mess - I’ve never seen her look this ugly in my life. Last, who the do eats coleslaw and cheese sandwhiches? I’m in the US so forgive me if that’s some sort of UK delicacy but in the US we would call that a struggle meal before the government assistance is replenished 😬
Yeah coleslaw and cheese sandwich is definitely a UK thing and quite nice

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
London
Murve, aka kuki, is the most ungrateful person i have ever had the misfortune of to witness.

You are healthy, you have two healthy daughters, what i assume looks to be a kind/normal husband, a nice home with a lovely garden, a cat, a car, food available always, enough extra money to spend on a wood burner, both parents that are alive and well (even if you do not care enough about to go visit or allow them to see their grandchildren), an apartment in your home country and let me add on not having to go work early in the rain/cold that you hate so much..

Why the hell is she always complaining???

No wonder her husband sounds so miserable only just coming home, i couldn’t cope to be around someone that negative, whiny and unappreciative.

It would drain the life out of me..

Adding on but why on earth is the relationship with her brother (sedat) so strange too, like father/daughter, two strangers only connected by sevda.
Yep I have always found her relationship with her brother weird, so much so that I was wondering if they are really brother and sister or if they are half siblings or something, because there's no closeness at all.

Mar 3, 2024
She’s definitely pissed! On a Sunday night she’s drunk with two young children to look after.

Eww the way she’s serving up the mash and the packet lid is touching her spoon and mash.

She already put broccoli on the plate and went to put some more on and realised she had literally just done that!

She’s so manic!! And the beef looks disgusting sorry! Swimming around in the blended whatever it is.

And why is she playing with sedats food? Video posted below. Stop touching his food. It’s fing disrespectful !!!

Also I’m sorry but why does she need cheering up?? What exactly is wrong sevda? Is it that you’ve been reading here and maybe some home truths are bothering you and getting you down? Well maybe you should sort your fing life out and get a grip!

Sunday night and you’re pissed. You’re a TERRIBLE MOTHER!

View attachment ScreenRecording_09-22-2024 19-02-25_1.mov
She intentionally gave him the worst looking most burnt workshires for sure. I also think she invited those people over because she didn't think Beg and Sed would like that roast so she could pawn it off on them. I could be reading too much into her motives.

Also, since she used that gifted fake squeeze butter in that cake, should she have marked it as such? I don't believe for a second that she just did something to be nice. Ok I'm done. 😜

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Seventeen, yes seventeen times she said “there we go” when she was dishing up that beef dinner. Whatever it was that she was spooning over the meat and overcooked Yorkshire puddings it most certainly was NOT gravy, it looked more like dirty dish water. Too idle to peel potatoes and boil them to make proper mash? She should have pushed the boat out and bought another bag of Maris Piper. I still can’t believe she actually said that out loud a few weeks back. 😂😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I agree with you about the struggle meal. In Australia which is closely tied with England, we usually have coleslaw as a side dish at a bbq or a struggle meal ie rotisserie chicken and coleslaw in bread rolls.
It is a low-key side dish too here in the UK to have with BBQ’s or with pizza as a side dish or with a ‘picky’ meal..which is…lots of cold meats, cheeses, quiches, sausage rolls, crisps, salad, etc all put out as an informal buffet meal. But coleslaw in the UK is MUCH nicer than USA coleslaw (I lived in USA for 3 years). So yes, UK coleslaw is put in sandwiches as an added filling with meat or cheese or on jacket potatoes (baked potatoes), again with cheese or tuna fish.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s just TRYING to gain interaction/engagement from her followers. Let them think she NEEDS them. Most likely her management will have told her she needs to appear more relatable and want her audience to feel like Sevda ‘needs’ them.

It’s just a game as we all know Sevda doesn’t give too hoots about anyone other than herself.

It’s a tactic to get more comments and people thinking “awwww, she needs my advice”

Problem is Sevda….most intelligent people see straight through your tactics.

You're just getting desperate now.
💯 agree her views are down her comments are down she has been vile, so more views more comments by doing this, but she doesn’t interact back with her delusional followers like you say her way or no way, she knows how to cook beef, also the slow cooker again begging for one again hoping some company will gift her, I think she is after the all in one pot
I agree her management have told her to try another way, but it always fails she might get maybe a few good views and comments on videos then it drops again massively.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
What a difference in 2 years!! You would think with not working anymore, the money she has made, the holidays she has had- she would look like the pic on the left😂😂

This is what happens when staying up all night and being on your phone 24/7 does to you xx

Attachments

• IMG_3704.jpeg
    IMG_3704.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 0
Apr 15, 2024
England
What a difference in 2 years!! You would think with not working anymore, the money she has made, the holidays she has had- she would look like the pic on the left😂😂

This is what happens when staying up all night and being on your phone 24/7 does to you xx
I know people change appearance in 2 years, but this seems more like she’s aged 10 years. Yes you’d think having more money and more holidays would make her look more relaxed but that just proves money doesn’t bring you happiness- at all in her case