Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Murve, aka kuki, is the most ungrateful person i have ever had the misfortune of to witness.

You are healthy, you have two healthy daughters, what i assume looks to be a kind/normal husband, a nice home with a lovely garden, a cat, a car, food available always, enough extra money to spend on a wood burner, both parents that are alive and well (even if you do not care enough about to go visit or allow them to see their grandchildren), an apartment in your home country and let me add on not having to go work early in the rain/cold that you hate so much..

Why the hell is she always complaining???

No wonder her husband sounds so miserable only just coming home, i couldn’t cope to be around someone that negative, whiny and unappreciative.

It would drain the life out of me..

Adding on but why on earth is the relationship with her brother (sedat) so strange too, like father/daughter, two strangers only connected by sevda.
Wish she’d do off back to Turkey. She has an easy life, does do all like Sevda.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Where do I start?! First, what in the actual do is she wearing? If I was “due on” and experiencing “endometriosis” pain, I would be curled up in a ball in my pajamas not flouncing around in a highly flammable made by a toddler in China dress. Second, she looks like an absolute mess - I’ve never seen her look this ugly in my life. Last, who the do eats coleslaw and cheese sandwhiches? I’m in the US so forgive me if that’s some sort of UK delicacy but in the US we would call that a struggle meal before the government assistance is replenished 😬
I agree with you about the struggle meal. In Australia which is closely tied with England, we usually have coleslaw as a side dish at a bbq or a struggle meal ie rotisserie chicken and coleslaw in bread rolls.

Mar 2, 2024
"Is that nice Ela?" Said Sevda

"Yes" replies Ela

"Well Done" replies Sevda

Well done for what. A reply to that should have been "oh I'm glad you're enjoying it"

Like when she wants people to say Well done for the elf check
Seems on brand for Sevda to say “well done” because Ela answered her question. For Sevda, it’s not that she cares about whether her child likes her food, it’s that Sevda herself receives the validation she thinks she is owed.

Mar 2, 2024
Ipad kid apologising for speaking. Just more proof she is abusive to that kid!
Screenshot_20240922_165011_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240922_165027_TikTok.jpg
Ha! Two things:

1) The off the shoulder number is a top, not a dress.

2) Ela being aware of her mom constantly filming and possibly not wanting to be on camera all the time anymore. I hope she grows more wary of her mom filming everything as she continues to get older and goes more the route of her cousin Lara and not wanting to be on camera.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The way this t is speaking this morning is like she severely disabled she talks like a kid. “And let it cook swwwollloowly maybe or put it in a hot pan” she speaks like a dumbass which we know she is. And the fing grandma off the shoulder dress is looking disgusting. She really looks disgusting these days so horrifically ugly.

IMG_1337.jpeg
She is talking slower and slower lately, pronouncing each word slowly with long gaps between each word often too.

It’s she’s slowly on her way to grinding to a halt!

Like she’s running out of battery 🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Hasn’t the b heard of google
She’s just TRYING to gain interaction/engagement from her followers. Let them think she NEEDS them. Most likely her management will have told her she needs to appear more relatable and want her audience to feel like Sevda ‘needs’ them.

It’s just a game as we all know Sevda doesn’t give too hoots about anyone other than herself.

It’s a tactic to get more comments and people thinking “awwww, she needs my advice”

Problem is Sevda….most intelligent people see straight through your tactics.

You're just getting desperate now.