Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Fall Autumn GIF
Yes first day of AUTUMN not WINTER
Happy Autumn everyone 🍂🍂🍁🍁🍁💕💕💕

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Ohhhh thinking she is ARD keyboard warrior and then cries like a baby
COME ON w DO A LIVE LET ME IN YOUR BOX THEN LETS SEE OR SHALL I DO A LIVE AND YOU JOIN MY BOX
She's a proper t isn't she . She's blocked me ( again 🤣) for my comments about her exploiting her child to the pervs and weirdos . I can honestly say , I've never used the word t this much ever 🤣🤣🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Am I right in thinking those nails are what she had done for her Tunisia trip? I don’t get my nails done, because of my job, as it’s unhygienic, though I wear surgical gloves, still not allowed. so if she has had them on that long, is that not minging??? Just curious cos it gives me ick when I see her handling food x

The way she touched every single pancakes to show them 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I bet her nails smell underneath 🤮

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
The way this t is speaking this morning is like she severely disabled she talks like a kid. “And let it cook swwwollloowly maybe or put it in a hot pan” she speaks like a dumbass which we know she is. And the fing grandma off the shoulder dress is looking disgusting. She really looks disgusting these days so horrifically ugly.

IMG_1337.jpeg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The way this t is speaking this morning is like she severely disabled she talks like a kid. “And let it cook swwwollloowly maybe or put it in a hot pan” she speaks like a dumbass which we know she is. And the fing grandma off the shoulder dress is looking disgusting. She really looks disgusting these days so horrifically ugly.

IMG_1337.jpeg
What is wrong with her ? And why the do is she wearing that fing hideous dress? It's grey and hammering it down with rain here in Nottinghamshire!
I've just told her there is a slow cooker function on her fermomix 🤣