Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Come on sev, post something!! I’m on a day off, having a lazy day - saying that I have;

*Been to the gym
*Food shopping done
*Cleaned the house
*Stripped the beds
*‘Put’ a wash on
*Dried a load
*Been to the dentist
*Made a lovely breakfast- and didn’t say there you go as I was dishing it up😜
*Read some emails.
*Read comment cafe pages.
*Wrote a list for my holiday

All before 12- suppose I could say I haven’t stopped all day and am sooo tired! But no sev, this is a normal day for people! Please post something- needing a wee laugh!

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
She’s an absolute stupid thick dickhead of a ‘mother’

I feel your pain, my son is going to uni next week and, although I’m happy for him, he’s excited, but I’m struggling with his life is going to change. Xx

Sevda, some of us have real issues!

***** edit, cos typos made me sound like Sevda!!!! That meant to say ‘how life is going to change’ 😂
Been thinking of you and hope he got on OK. All the love xxx

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
Hey love ❤️ thank you
Was thinking about you the other day was going to do a post but with losing Bear,
Hope you are ok i understand about leaving a piece of your heart with you girl, you will miss her terribly, hope she is settling in and looking forward to her new chapter on which you are very much a part off, remember nice weekends away with her they are the best sending you massive 🫂 💞💞💞💕💕💕💕
Hope you are doing OK this week Chicken Wings ❤️
Thank you for your lovely message. Still cried every day but I've just not let on to her how devastated I am. It has had moments of laughter like when not just her but also her 6 new flatmates didn't realise you could wash up without a washing up bowl 🤣 they didn't know they could put the plug in. 🤣 I promise I did teach her some skills before she went away and I am pleased to confirm they are now the proud owners of a washing up bowl lol.
I dont get to see her until November and the sadness and ache in my heart will not stop.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
For all the holidays why does she look so grey atm?

Eurgh thinking of all smugness with the holidays, the kitchen, giving hippo money towards her house, her mum money for the car, the eating cake for breakfast, going out for a free toby carvery, the free gifts…. Makes me wanna smack her!!

I know they say money doesn’t buy happiness. But she seems so happy on holiday and happy helping her family out (so she can get the public praise)
But she just seems so depressed these days.
She doesn’t look after herself or her family.
The lies are catching up with her big time. And the unhealthy habits certainly aren’t helping.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
I'm new and discovered Sevda about a month ago by fluke, and like all the people that irritate me I always look for gossip sites lol. She gets on my nerves but I'm so confused how she helped Mine with the flat when Sevda's own home isn't really that great. Why wouldn't she put that money towards her own home or decorating it appropriately? Tbh I'd sooner use money for my own home than my sisters especially if I had a place that could do with some cosmetic work like she does.

Just look at her living room, and the bedroom, all those need a facelift.

Also you're right she ignores people asking her questions but then she seems to love playing victim and arguing with ppl.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I'm new and discovered Sevda about a month ago by fluke, and like all the people that irritate me I always look for gossip sites lol. She gets on my nerves but I'm so confused how she helped Mine with the flat when Sevda's own home isn't really that great. Why wouldn't she put that money towards her own home or decorating it appropriately? Tbh I'd sooner use money for my own home than my sisters especially if I had a place that could do with some cosmetic work like she does.

Just look at her living room, and the bedroom, all those need a facelift.

Also you're right she ignores people asking her questions but then she seems to love playing victim and arguing with ppl.

Her living room had only just had a facelift 😂😂😂
The state of it!!

Also hello and welcome!

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Thank you for your lovely message. Still cried every day but I've just not let on to her how devastated I am. It has had moments of laughter like when not just her but also her 6 new flatmates didn't realise you could wash up without a washing up bowl 🤣 they didn't know they could put the plug in. 🤣 I promise I did teach her some skills before she went away and I am pleased to confirm they are now the proud owners of a washing up bowl lol.
I dont get to see her until November and the sadness and ache in my heart will not stop.
Aww, thinking of you. Hope it all went ok meeting new housemates, that’s the bit that I’m anxious about for my son, am sure he will be ok, he’s a likeable chap xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Those are the funny things my son was hysterical with things like that lol 😂 like you when he first went I waited a while till going down it’s hard, but you get lots of laughs from them and their new friends, I got a parent and student card from Asda I could put money on and he could do his shopping with the other card (random I know lol ) but gave me the peace of mind he was buying food etc and not struggling
With time it does get easier, but still hard, nights I cried cause I was missing him.
Yeah bit better picked Bears ashes up today that was hard floods of tears again, plus it’s the GS birthday so 9 years today we took our son to Uni the day our GS was born
Hope you are ok here anytime you need a chat 💕💕💕💗💗💗💗

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Everytime she says twolls I think of us as long fuzzy haired dolls.
Entrance Dancing GIF by DreamWorks Trolls