Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Oh really so I gather you don’t watch the likes of Angie and the others then
The police etc are fed up with TT
And how can it be defamation when it’s true and she has posted the videos herself doxed her address her school where they are admitted been hungover driving leaving her child in the care of other children leaving them in a play centre to go shopping leaving them in a hotel room to go out and get pissed
So I don’t think they al have a leg to stand on do you
No I don't have TT anymore no idea who Angie is. Literally just stated a simple observation. Everyone has an issue with Sevda on here but not everyone has exactly the same opinions or depth of feelings about it, and that's ok.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Well I am sure you can go set up I love Sevda page and support child exploitation

Trott on bye
Out of everyone on this chat you seem the most hateful, and generally I ignore the deranged rantings as you dont seem the ticket. You dont need to take that tone with me thanks..... As I said before, we all have one common denominator here, which is Sevda, and some of the reason for this may vary. Not everyones feelings are 100% the same, as stated by a few others today as well as to why they feel the way they do. I dont like her for many reasons. I dont disrespect anyone who feels stronger or different about her. You need to be respectful and calm down a bit before you give yourself a heart attack.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No I don't have TT anymore no idea who Angie is. Literally just stated a simple observation. Everyone has an issue with Sevda on here but not everyone has exactly the same opinions or depth of feelings about it, and that's ok.
Don’t have TT but you seem to know what the b is upto
Yeah everyone entitled to opinion but this is a snark page not I love begda page
She is a full blown b end off
Simple observation she upset so many ladies not so long ago with an all out lie for her own self gain she exposes her daughter for her own gain and many other things
She needs mental health support she has lost it massively

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda also failed to mention how many of her videos with Ela have been deemed to be “exploitation” by TikTok. She has received violations for multiple videos. She left that little detail out of her gaslighting bullshit this mownyin.
Even the love you video was against guidelines
Here is my report back from TT

Attachments

• IMG_9234.jpeg
    IMG_9234.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 18

Somethingelse

Oct 2, 2024
Ireland
Well I am sure you can go set up I love Sevda page and support child exploitation

Trott on bye
She only agreed with what I said and I don't think I said anything particularly favourable towards Sevda. It's not as if I was singing her praises. I wholeheartedly agree that she endangers Ela with her tiktoks. What about my comment was pro child exploitation or showing love towards Sevda?

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
She only agreed with what I said and I don't think I said anything particularly favourable towards Sevda. It's not as if I was singing her praises. I wholeheartedly agree that she endangers Ela with her tiktoks. What about my comment was pro child exploitation or showing love towards Sevda?
She's being quite unnecessarily rude and is generally very OTT if you're not brutally bashing and swearing about Sevda. Personally I would use the ignore setting here.