Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
lol at everyone saying I’m jealous..of WHAT? Her dead marriage? Her sad house? Her empty life? Her decreasing fame? I know who I’d want to be between me and her.
It’s laughable for Sevda and her followers to think that someone voicing an unflattering, yet constructive opinion about her somehow equals them being jealous of her. That way of thinking is very telling about them as people: they are envious, jealous people themselves.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
When she showed Ela with some white food (sauce) on her lips and another video of her waggling a sausage about, the amount of saves! 😳
Nothing will be more disturbing than the jacket potato video where Ela took a bite, rolled her eyes back and “Mmm’d” loudly. It really was so wrong for Sevda to post her daughter moaning like that for all the pedos on TT.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Question: If people report Sevda’s account for child exploitation, then can TT terminate her account? I remember something similar happened to that woman Bespoke By Jai because her account was reported for being underage.

Mar 2, 2024
Is she trying to steer her algorithm away from all the controversy by reposting the Istanbul content? What’s the reason for the influx of the old videos of her sightseeing?