Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
It’s so bad! I had people calling me all sorts of things, insulted me (the be kind crowd 💀) and commented on unrelated videos. I had someone track me down in a Swedish group which means they somehow got ahold of my real full name. It was insane 🤣 again, the same people who preach be kind and accused me of being obsessed. It’s ironic.
Those that defend her lack insight and understanding of her true character. However, I trust that most people in this forum are thoughtful and discerning individuals who can see through such behaviour. For those who choose to follow her, that is their decision, but it’s important to remain mindful and not be easily swayed by appearances. Keep pushing forward and don’t allow her gaslighting and “fans” bully you.

SagaBaby

Oct 5, 2024
UK
Here’s to all that aren’t part of the secret crazy old hag group.

Think some of these unhinged cows look worse than Sevda and are fatter than Mine. How they got the bollocks talk s about weight and child raising is wild. Mackinder posts her kid with certificates and his name too but blames Sevda, where is ur safegradigng luv.

Brunett goes a step further and stalked to see when Sevda is home.

Grantz wants to go to Stevenage and face Sevda.

Sevda enjoy this, free evidence.

IMG-0160.jpg

IMG-0161.jpg

IMG-0164.jpg

IMG-0163.jpg

IMG-0180.jpg

IMG-0178.jpg

IMG-0179-2.jpg

IMG-0170.jpg

IMG-0187.jpg

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom

Think some of these unhinged cows look worse than Sevda and are fatter than Mine. How they got the bollocks talk s about weight and child raising is wild. Mackinder posts her kid with certificates and his name too but blames Sevda, where is ur safegradigng luv.

IMG-0160.jpg

IMG-0161.jpg

IMG-0164.jpg

IMG-0163.jpg

IMG-0180.jpg

IMG-0178.jpg

IMG-0179-2.jpg

IMG-0170.jpg

IMG-0187.jpg
Wtf 🤬, you nasty b…. Why do that???

May 22, 2024
Australia

IMG-0160.jpg

IMG-0161.jpg

IMG-0164.jpg

IMG-0163.jpg

IMG-0180.jpg

IMG-0178.jpg

IMG-0179-2.jpg

IMG-0170.jpg

IMG-0187.jpg
That you Begda?

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England

IMG-0160.jpg

IMG-0161.jpg

IMG-0164.jpg

IMG-0163.jpg

IMG-0180.jpg

IMG-0178.jpg

IMG-0179-2.jpg

IMG-0170.jpg

IMG-0187.jpg
I’ve literally shown my face on TikTok, I couldn’t care less if people know who I am 💀
But to post other people is insane. Take a good look at yourself and what you’ve done, and for what? 🤣

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
I’ve literally shown my face on TikTok, I couldn’t care less if people know who I am 💀
But to post other people is insane. Take a good look at yourself and what you’ve done, and for what? 🤣
Well I’ve left the insta chat/group it’s definitely not safe in there if someone’s posting personal information about other members, maybe you should delete the chat/group?

molly0000023

Oct 2, 2024
London

IMG-0160.jpg

IMG-0161.jpg

IMG-0164.jpg

IMG-0163.jpg

IMG-0180.jpg

IMG-0178.jpg

IMG-0179-2.jpg

IMG-0170.jpg

IMG-0187.jpg
Imagine being so bitter and creating a whole new account just to do this. Pathetic.

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Well I’ve left the insta chat/group it’s definitely not safe in there if someone’s posting personal information about other members, maybe you should delete the chat/group?
I'm going to leave. No personal pic account but I thought we was safe to be a bit personal

To come on here and post personal information is a low blow.

Mar 8, 2024
Her so-called “response” video shows a high level of insecurity. By censoring comments and blocking users on TikTok, she reveals an unwillingness to handle differing opinions. When you post on a public platform like TikTok, people are bound to express their views, and while you may not agree, sanitising the comment section is what led many to turn against her. Her “response” video was also misleading and, frankly, verged on bullying. Her statement, “I don’t wish you well,” reflects her true character more than anything else. Terms like “editing videos” and “narrative” are just attempts to deflect criticism.

Her online persona is far from authentic. If you want to see the real Sevda, check out the video Kuki accidentally posted where Sevda lashes out at her husband… Her real self slips through occasionally. Ultimately, she is the one engaging in bullying. Finally, she’s just lazy. Plain and simple. This is why she’s so persistent on maintaining an online presence and on being gifted freebies… Hence the name, BEGDA.

“Be kind”… TikTok’s biggest gaslighter.

IMG_3205.jpeg
This is spot on. Well said.

Mar 8, 2024

IMG-0160.jpg

IMG-0161.jpg

IMG-0164.jpg

IMG-0163.jpg

IMG-0180.jpg

IMG-0178.jpg

IMG-0179-2.jpg

IMG-0170.jpg

IMG-0187.jpg
This was bound to happen. Climb out Sevdas arse. This doesn’t mean Sevda isn’t a s mum exploiting her kid. She literally laughed about someone asking to see her kids s! Nothing will detract away from that. What you’re showing is we are all right about her. You’re just going to low levels by showing peoples faces and trying to use something that isn’t anything to see they are as bad as Sevda. If anything this just proves she is exploiting her kid. Someone asked to film a video saying she loves her and she done it! She had her in an hotel room with stwangers. She tells people where they are. People know where they live and what school she goes too. I want to pay her a visit meself cus she’s a fing t. And so are you. You haven’t anything done with this information but show you’re a massive fing t. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Mar 8, 2024
I'm going to leave. No personal pic account but I thought we was safe to be a bit personal

To come on here and post personal information is a low blow.
Ridiculous. This just shows the length her weirdo fans will go to. Here Sevda look what I have for you. When in fact it’s do all. I’m embarrassed for this person to do this. Just cus she thinks Sevda is amazing.

Mar 8, 2024

IMG-0160.jpg

IMG-0161.jpg

IMG-0164.jpg

IMG-0163.jpg

IMG-0180.jpg

IMG-0178.jpg

IMG-0179-2.jpg

IMG-0170.jpg

IMG-0187.jpg
She will order you a Kolay gwill for this rim licking you have done. This isn’t evidence either for her.. it’s just evidence of you being a pathetic arsehole who supports child exploitation. So well done you. You have no morals like Sevda. Thanks for proving us all right about her. We knew her huns wee fing crazy and you have shown it. Don’t try take away what she has done by trying to highlight other people’s actions. Cus it just goes against proving anything at all.