Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
Get this s off me you thick t!!!!!! As if a dog is gonna enjoy having a stupid hat on his head!!!!!!!!! Absolutely ridiculous. We all love our pets, but I wouldn’t want to have my little pup having some stupid human sentimental crap on me. Poor thing was probably stressed out. Just take him out for a pwopa walk, proper exercise, not a little potter. give him decent food that you understand and not randomly change. Take him and your daughter for a fun, dog friendly day out if you want to celebrate!!!!! It’s not about you Sevda!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣 she’s struggling for content. Last night “girls night” with some randos, today Wocco is the target. This is the extent of her creativity

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ok so is she or isn’t she turning the lights on it’s says meet and greet, so is Ela going to be paraded in front of strangers
Also SHE has posted it the full details on Instagram so every weirdo can attend
So that puts everything we say is correct it’s not us stalking, and before ANYONE says you looked ffs it’s an open platform (that is not set to private) she puts everything about her life on from sting to her periods to breaking a bed

Mar 8, 2024
Munter is the only person I can think of in Sevda’s life who has the capacity to get that angry and blow up the way she did at Chickenwings the other day here in CC. And yes the accusation about child exploitation was in bad taste, but considering Munter’s history and her SA charity, I can see if she got extra angry the way that user did. And furthermore that CC username would’ve been flagged by Aurora if they asked to join the IG chat. So she most likely created another username here, then infiltrated IG…and the rest is history.

If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong. I won’t apologize for my speculation because that’s all it is.
I did think this too. The person was so angry and lowered themselves to insults when I was saying how pathetic they sounded. Might not be them like but it would fit if it was

Boop

Mar 24, 2024
United States
So I woke up this morning in the US, ready to do my morning reading here on CC, when what do I see? My name and face! I am a master curse word user so I figured I'd cool off a bit. It's just simmering like a pot of soup, so...

That t is a small time "creator" on TT - and not a very good one. That family has something to hide. They're willing to go to these lengths to protect their secret. Must be a doozer. Who tf does she think she is? I want a front row seat to the consequences of her and her minions actions. I'm so missed off!

I'm old (er) and retired so don't care much about technology. But my grandson can do the most amazing things with computers. He's upset that his grandma and other private citizens were doxxed. I wonder what he'll do? Damn I love teenagers.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
I did think this too. The person was so angry and lowered themselves to insults when I was saying how pathetic they sounded. Might not be them like but it would fit if it was
Nah its not whoever it is you think, as per last discussion. Just a regular person who doesn't take s lying down when provoked. None of Sevda's lot have the same capability or wit :love:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So I woke up this morning in the US, ready to do my morning reading here on CC, when what do I see? My name and face! I am a master curse word user so I figured I'd cool off a bit. It's just simmering like a pot of soup, so...

That t is a small time "creator" on TT - and not a very good one. That family has something to hide. They're willing to go to these lengths to protect their secret. Must be a doozer. Who tf does she think she is? I want a front row seat to the consequences of her and her minions actions. I'm so missed off!

I'm old (er) and retired so don't care much about technology. But my grandson can do the most amazing things with computers. He's upset that his grandma and other private citizens were doxxed. I wonder what he'll do? Damn I love teenagers.
❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am a fat old northern scummy hag and what ever else this person has wrote
As we know I don’t mince words 😂 had to wobbly head so I didn’t come on and go for it
Many of us have people in the back ground working on this
❤️❤️😃